new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update

Discus and support new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update in User Accounts and Family Safety on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, After the last update, my computer would start with a new account: defaultuser1, for which I have no password. I wrote to microsoft and tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TriNerd, May 15, 2018 at 5:02 PM.

1. TriNerd Win User

Hi,
    After the last update, my computer would start with a new account: defaultuser1, for which I have no password.
    I wrote to microsoft and tried starting in safe mode and type in the command prompt :
    net user administrator /active:yes

Which didn't work.
    I tried several things like get rid of the defaultuser1 account in the command prompt without result (the system cannot find the file specified).

One result did look like I may have a similar problem like the one described in your forum here

If I type net user, then there is an errormessage (the command completed with one or more error) and there is no computer name after User accounts for \\

As I have no possibility to log in, I can not do what is explained by Kari in the thread.
    Do you have any Idea how to help me?
    Thanks a lot

:)

2. TriNerd Win User

defaultuser 1 after last windows 10 uptdate: not able to start my computer

Hi,

My computers did update windows 10 and one of them since starts with a new User account I don't know any password for: defaultuser1.

Nothing works, it doesn't bring anything to type:

Window+x or or S or F4 (like I've seen on various help website)

Neither does CTRL+ALt+Delete works.

Nor restart : no window open to help me change anything.

I found website explaining how to use a password reset disk, but the option is not opening on my surface tablet.

This is extremely frustrating.

I hope you'll be able to give me the right solution.

Thanks

3. Start Menu does not work since last update.

Start Menu button does not work since microsofts last update on 3-29-2016. I do not know how to fix this or if there is a fix available yet.

Thema:

new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update

new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update - Similar Threads - defaultuser1 account start

Forum Date

Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?

Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?: My windows 10 user name is "stan". There is a folder under the folder \user\ named \stan\. And there is a folder \stan\ at the same level as \user\. Both \stan\s contain exactly the same sub-folders and files. File Explorer shows the locations on the C: drive: \stan\...
User Accounts and Family Safety May 14, 2018

Deleted user account left behind a HUGE folder (can't delete + itunes)

Deleted user account left behind a HUGE folder (can't delete + itunes): Hi all, I'm not at the friend's place at the moment, but wanted to fly this by in the event someone else has had this issue & resolved it. PC is a HP Pavilion Desktop running Win 10 Home v1709. It's an upgrade from Win 7 and was running fine up until a couple of days ago. No...
User Accounts and Family Safety May 13, 2018

Corrupted Admin Account (Mine)

Corrupted Admin Account (Mine): A strange thing started happening a month ago. When I logged into my Admin account, it went through the normal log in process and when it finished my screen went completely dark. The same thing happened to another password protected account, but my wife's non admin account...
User Accounts and Family Safety May 10, 2018

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.: I have fewer user folders than user accounts. How do I get the missing user folder? Windows 10 Home on Dell deskltop 109223
User Accounts and Family Safety May 6, 2018

How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: So, I use standard windows account as my main one and invoke admin account only when needed. This works great as I don't need admin rights for the majority of the stuff I do on my rig (gaming, listening to music, web browsing, etc)..however the problem is two of the programs...
User Accounts and Family Safety May 6, 2018

Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong

Bootable USB Disaster now all My Account's Profiles are wrong: Good afternoon, *Smile as you will see I have (2) Problem' S all My Account's and Profiles are wrong and or Missing? I have put this here because it has 2 problems inside 1 from what I can see (Belarc 01) If you could have a look at the Screen shots you will understand' it’s...
User Accounts and Family Safety May 1, 2018

Standard Local user Account issue

Standard Local user Account issue: Since upgrading within Windows 10, I've since noticed that I am unable to access my additional user accounts. My main account is fine and have no issue. When I go to log in to additional user account, i click sign in (no password set up for either of my additional...
User Accounts and Family Safety Apr 22, 2018

How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: Sent you a pm. Let us know if it works.
User Accounts and Family Safety Apr 5, 2018

Account name user name

Account name user name: You don't want to remove the account since it is your only one. Are you able to "Edit name" of your account online like below to change it to what you wanted instead? Change User Name of Account in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials [img]

Verify Account

Verify Account: Thanks guys,,,,,I took the bull by the horns and clicked on it and it does seem that its because I have changed computers and somehow changed it myself. I will just have to wait a month. This is what I got when I clicked it,,still cannot understand their misspelling though....
new defaultuser1 account at start since last windows update solved