Windows 10: New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA

Discus and support New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Friendly PSA I work as a computer technician and recently I have seen a lot of Dell Inspiron 13 and 15 inch models come in with a completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by demolishun, May 2, 2017.

1. New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA

Friendly PSA

I work as a computer technician and recently I have seen a lot of Dell Inspiron 13 and 15 inch models come in with a completely non-functional touch screen even brand new out of the box.

There is a new firmware update from Dell's website if you put your service tag (SN) to show your exact model and download a firmware update a large majority of the time this works after the reboot.

:)

demolishun, May 2, 2017

2. Dell laptop keyboard with windows 10 is not active on boot up, what settings do I need to change to have the main keyboard active on boot up?

2016 Dell Inspiron 5000 Touchscreen 15.6 FHD Laptop, 6th Intel Core i5-6200U up to 2.8GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD, Backlit keyboard, HDMI, Bluetooth, 802.11ac, RealSense 3D Webcam, Windows 10

2016 Dell Inspiron 5000 Touchscreen 15.6 FHD Laptop, 6th Intel Core i5-6200U up to 2.8GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD, Backlit keyboard, HDMI, Bluetooth, 802.11ac, RealSense 3D Webcam, Windows 10:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

description and link to amazon is above

thanks

David Cooper (dclovesnc), May 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Store Won't Open

no, its an dell Inspiron 7437 With touchscreen. So it functions as a regular computer.

Renateunsgaard, May 2, 2017
Thema:

New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA

1. New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

2. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu: Hi there,I'm trying to wipe my old laptop's Dell Inspiron 5559 hard drive completely clean to sell it. I formatted the drive with a USB key but now can't install Windows... because the horrible touchscreen ghost touch, "clicking" all over the place on the screen came back on...
  3. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu: Hi there,I'm trying to wipe my old laptop's Dell Inspiron 5559 hard drive completely clean to sell it. I formatted the drive with a USB key but now can't install Windows... because the horrible touchscreen ghost touch, "clicking" all over the place on the screen came back on...
  4. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  6. Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.

Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.: Windows updated my Dell Inspiron one 2320 on 12/11/20. My touchscreen no longer works. under device manager Hid compliant the touchscreen driver is missing. Dell website doesnt provide any drivers for this. Please help me locate a driver or solution which would solve my...
  7. DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  8. DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  9. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...
  10. My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work

My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work: My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 laptop's touchscreen just stopped working on me. I am not sure if it was after an update or not. I have already googled ways to fix it, and disabling and re-enabling the touchscreen through the device manager didn't work. All drivers are up to...