Windows 10: New DirectX 12 demos show off increased game frame rates and details

Discus and support New DirectX 12 demos show off increased game frame rates and details in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft showed off a new DirectX 12 graphics demos today during Build 2015 that showed how the new graphics API that's included in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New DirectX 12 demos show off increased game frame rates and details

Read more: New DirectX 12 demos show off increased game frame rates and realistic details | Windows Central

[youtube]e1mwhdYZvSE[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2015

2. Frame rates may drop on some DirectX 9 games at high fps (>120fps) after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Since installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the average frame rate of my DirectX 9 game has dropped when I play at high frame rates (e.g. > 120 fps) in full-screen mode. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Catherine Cus., Apr 30, 2015
  3. How do I unistall/reinstall directx on Windows 10?

I have a HP Notebook PC with an Nvidia 850M

So, here is the problem. Before upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10, most of my games at max setting had atleast 60 fps. After upgrading to Windows 10 games like NFS Most Wanted 2012 couldn't get past 45 fps. But my device still had Directx 11.

After another windows 10 update, Directx was updated to Directx 12 and some games didn't even work and some games had graphics glitches like when some thing moves in the game, it is followed by some kind of particles.

This happens when I get low frame rate suddenly.

I don't even care about the frame rate anymore but i just hate this glitch/bug. This glitch makes it had to see when I am playing online games like Overwatch .

And yes, I tried reducing the graphics...... It doesn't work

I still get the same fps as i got at higher settings and still had that glith.

JazonBlade, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

Brink, do you know if the demos were done during the presentations and about where so we could watch the entire presentation.

Watching the videos without some type of background as to what to look for is not as useful as knowing that information.

Thanks

Saltgrass, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey Clark,

I added a demo video to the first post for this. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New DirectX 12 demos show off increased game frame rates and details - Similar Threads - DirectX demos show

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  5. frame rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  6. Low frame rate when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low frame rate when gaming: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  7. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  8. Games with directx 12 crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games with directx 12 crashes: I have RTX 2060 and when i play games with DX12 it crashes. When it crashes error says it is broken driver for GPU but its not GPU is properly working. I triedthis but it didnt even find anything it says everything is normal...
  9. Directx 12 issues in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 issues in Games: Hello everyone, I am facing a rather annoying problem with playing games recently. I tried to play a few directx12 games and most of them seem to freeze and crash afterwards. Some games , which crash a few minutes after starting are Shadow of the tomb raider, Rainbow...
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...