Windows 10: New Dr.Web 11

Discus and support New Dr.Web 11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone: Found out through a few people on Malwaretips re: launch of Dr.Web 11 - now includes exploit protection and (if the system supports the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tsc23, Oct 21, 2015.

1. tsc23 Win User

New Dr.Web 11

Hi everyone:

Found out through a few people on Malwaretips re: launch of Dr.Web 11 - now includes exploit protection and (if the system supports the technology) hypervisor lockdown which deals with the limitation's of x 64 operating systems, it's able to work alongside virtual box, VmWare and Hyper-V. I'm now using it, as I had a 3yr license key, and all very good.

Tony *Smile

Dr.Web - innovation anti-virus security technologies. Comprehensive protection from Internet threats.

:)

tsc23, Oct 21, 2015

2. Cryptolocker left very large files in recycle bin

The original
    CryptoLocker Ransomware
    which first appeared in the beginning of September 2013...does not exist anymore and hasn't since June 2014. There are many
    copycat ransomware variants which pretend to be or use the CryptoLocker name but those infections are not the same.

Crypt0L0cker (a newer version of TorrentLocker)
    will have the .encrypted extension appended to the end of the encrypted data filename and leave files (ransom notes) with names like DECRYPT_INSTRUCTIONS.TXT, DECRYPT_INSTRUCTIONS.HTML, INSTRUCCIONES_DESCIFRADO.HTML, How_To_Recover_Files.txt,
    How_To_Restore_Files.txt and HOW_TO_RESTORE_FILES.HTML.

You may want to read this BC News article:
    Dr.Web quietly decrypting TorrentLocker for paid customers or distributors

Updated policy from Dr.Web (11/25/15):
    Free file decryption assistance only for PCs protected by Dr.Web at the moment of infection

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where you can ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.

If dealing with something different than Crypt0L0cker, you can submit samples of encrypted files and ransom notes to

ID Ransomware
    for assistance with identification and confirmation. This is a service that helps identify what ransomware may have encrypted your files and then attempts to direct you to an appropriate support
    topic where you can get help.

quietman7 - MVP, Oct 21, 2015
  3. I want utility load for browser to surfing web safe and block malicious URL. Please the tell me know ?

Thank you I will read the posts that you advisory

I install add-on Dr.web this, it yes good no?

Dr.Web Anti-Virus Link Checker

Thao Nguyen998, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

New Dr.Web 11

1. New Dr.Web 11 - Similar Threads - Web

2. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  3. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  4. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  5. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  6. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  8. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  9. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  10. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....