Windows 10: New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10?

Discus and support New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I've re-installed Windows 10 on my machine due to some technical difficulties and I also chose to removal all settings, personal files, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arcturus Fyr, Jul 15, 2016.

1. New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10?

Recently I've re-installed Windows 10 on my machine due to some technical difficulties and I also chose to removal all settings, personal files, etc.

As of now, i'm re-adding all necessary and personal items on my computer for mine own use and that of the proper functioning of its system.

I was however, wondering if anyone can tell me whether or, not I need to install the components that I see on my manufacturers site for the particular model i'm using. As i'm not sure if these drivers have already been added with the re-installation of the OS.

Here's a reference link to the driver page, and a list of things that I would like to know on whether or, not they merit re-installation, if they haven'y already been installed.
    A Trusted Brand for Gaming Laptops | Sager Notebooks

Windows 10 Chipset Drivers for Windows 10 64 BIT 10.1.1.9
    Windows 10 Control Center Utility for Windows 10 64 BIT 5.0000.0.6
    Windows 10 Intel Management Engine Interface Driver for Windows 10 64 BIT11.0.0.1160
    Windows 10 Intel Wireless LAN & Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 10 64 BIT 18.11.0.8 / 17.1.1524.1353
    Windows 10 Integrated Realtek Wireless 802.11 B/G/N + Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 10 64BIT
    Windows 10 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 64 BIT
    Windows 10 Thunderbolt Driver for Windows 10 64 BIT 2.5.5.16
    Windows 10 Intel Extreme Tuning Utility for Windows 10 64 BIT
    Windows 10 CardReader driver for Windows 10 64 BIT 6.3.9600.27053

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Arcturus Fyr, Jul 15, 2016
  2. Hanns3163 Win User

Why does windows 10 make me re install my sound card drivers windows wants to update ?????

That sucks.... Why does windows 10 make me re install my sound card drivers windows wants to update ?????

Why does windows 10 make me re install my sound card drivers windows wants to update ?????

Hanns3163, Jul 15, 2016
  3. When I upgrade to Win. 10 it will not recognize two monitors?

1) Upgrade to Windows 10

2) Go to AMD website and re-install their new driver for Windows 10

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10?

1. New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Driver Installs Installation

2. Drivers wont install on new windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers wont install on new windows 10 installation: Hey! I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and cant get any drivers to install. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop and the model number is FX706HE. I tried downloading drivers from ASUS's website but installing those drivers didnt do anything :....
  3. Drivers wont install on new windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers wont install on new windows 10 installation: Hey! I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and cant get any drivers to install. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming laptop and the model number is FX706HE. I tried downloading drivers from ASUS's website but installing those drivers didnt do anything :....
  4. Drivers wont install on new windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 re-installing new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 re-installing new installation: Hi there, Good day, I am new here and have problem with my acer aspire v5-551 laptop. I bought the later at suny euro in belgium, sometimes around 2015 and 2016, it comes with windows 8 home. Then I upgrade to 8.1 and when 10 was released i also upgraded to the new...
  6. Drivers re-installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers re-installing: Trying to uninstall a driver. Go into device manager, select the driver (tp-link wireless card) and uninstall, then when i reboot it is reinstalled, even when i scan for hardware changes it has reinstalled it self with out a reset. Trying to do it because I'm chasing some...
  7. Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.

Re-installing Windows 10 on a new SSD.: My Windows 10 Pro version is 1809 and I haven't downloaded the 1903 feature update because I am thinking to change my hdd and buy a new ssd in a few days. I was thinking to do a fresh install of windows 10. So, if I download the MediaCreationTool and download windows 10 from...
  8. Re-install Windows 10 on new HDD

Re-install Windows 10 on new HDD: I have been using my laptop for 4 years now with pre-install of Windows 10 on it. Few weeks back, its HDD had crunchy sound, and that's when I knew it is broken. I bought brand new HDD and installed it into my laptop. But now my biggest concern is install Window 10. I'm not a...
  9. Windows 10 Re-install to new Drive

Windows 10 Re-install to new Drive: Hello there. I'm going to buy an SSD to replace my severely outdated boot drive and I want to re-install windows to the new drive. I know how to install but I'm not sure where to find my key. I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 when it was being offered for free....
  10. When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10: I have been having problems with Windows 10 Home and after searching around I found that the best course of action would be to reinstall windows. Having created a USB with the install on it I want to start, however I had my PC made and delivered to me with everything...