Windows 10: New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go

Discus and support New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Do trains that go through tunnels with no cell signal give you separation anxiety? Ever been halfway through a document review when you had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go

Source: New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go | Dropbox Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2016
  2. luvtivo Win User

Personalization - Background Slideshow - Cannot select folder

I had the same problem and changed my Dropbox folder to C:\Dropbox. Dropbox setup wouldn't let me do that so I just uninstalled Dropbox and reinstalled. During the install I changed the folder location to C:\ and the software just added the Dropbox name
    to the folder. Now when I point to my C:\Dropbox\Wallpaper folder it works as it should.

luvtivo, Dec 5, 2016
  3. SEARCH DOES NOT WORK IN A PARTICULAR FOLDER IN WINDOWS 10

Ok Mr.Yashwanth finally it worked after I moved the whole folder from dropbox to documents and created new folder in dropbox and copied all subfolders and files to this new folder. Thanks for your valuable advise...

ASHWANI KUMAR JALEWA, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go

1. New Dropbox mobile offline folders let you work on the go - Similar Threads - Dropbox mobile offline

2. you are sending the code to a landline . it should be going to a mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you are sending the code to a landline . it should be going to a mobile: you are sending codes to a land line which does not work please send codes to my mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-sending-the-code-to-a-landline-it-should/b1becab2-b8c3-4043-99e1-e60ddd85b46f
  3. you are sending the code to a landline . it should be going to a mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you are sending the code to a landline . it should be going to a mobile: you are sending codes to a land line which does not work please send codes to my mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-sending-the-code-to-a-landline-it-should/b1becab2-b8c3-4043-99e1-e60ddd85b46f
  4. Dropbox folder icons confusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Dropbox folder icons confusion: As a user of Dropbox, many of my folder icons look like this: [img] The icon is identical to shortcuts to folders. So when there is a mixture of these it is hard to distinguish them. I'm wondering if there is a safe and simple way to change all folder shortcut icons,...
  5. Duplicate Folders (OneDrive, Dropbox)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Folders (OneDrive, Dropbox): Is there a way to stop program folders from appearing more than one in file explorer? OneDrive and Dropbox appear in the navigation pane under Desktop and my user folder....
  6. New DropBox extensions available

in Windows 10 News
    New DropBox extensions available: With new apps and services popping up by the minute, finding the right tool for the job is getting easier and easier. But with the typical knowledge worker using 35 apps, we often face scattered content, an avalanche of notifications, and teams struggling to coordinate work....
  7. Printer going offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer going offline: I have installed two windows 10 computer as server and client Kyocera printers but when the server printer displays warming up or app available,the client computer displays server printer offline.Tried power cycle option 10 or 30 secs but after some time of not printing the...
  8. New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox add-on for Gmail: [ATTACH] Scattered content is an everyday problem for many people. Any given file could be sitting on your desktop, attached to an email thread, tied to a database, or stored in any number of different places. We’re taking on this problem by making Dropbox a unified home...
  9. [14393] Does WD offline work for you?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [14393] Does WD offline work for you?: I have tested it on two different PCs and after clicking the button it does just nothing. I guess a countdown to restart should be displayed after a while... 59617
  10. Offline Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Offline Folder: So I posted previously about Folder can't delete. It's showing in C:\ as C:\ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. However when I try to delete this it says it no longer exists on C: But looking at views it shows it is File Folder ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C...