Windows 10: New Edge Glitch

Discus and support New Edge Glitch in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded a very large update. I had Google Chrome as my default Browser but when the update was downloaded it made Edge my default Browser. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JayTaunton, Dec 29, 2015.

1. New Edge Glitch

I downloaded a very large update. I had Google Chrome as my default Browser but when the update was downloaded it made Edge my default Browser. I decided to leave it and give it a try and see if it worked better than before. Here's the glitch. If I have pages open such as Facebook and I want to open Twitter using Cortana, I say "Hey Cortana" then say "Twitter log in". It acts like it is opening but it doesn't open it up on my screen. Now here is the kicker. If I minimize Edge and then tell Cortana to open up Twitter, all the pages that I have open will appear and the log in page for Twitter opens up. Has anyone else had this weird problem with Edge? Like I said, if your requested page does not open up, using Cortana, just minimize Edge then ask Cortana to open up the page that you want.

Jay

:)

JayTaunton, Dec 29, 2015

2. Microsoft Edge Slow and Unresponsive

Maybe they’re glitching the conservative news sites? Very dissatisfied with MS and Edge due to the crashes (recovery) and slow response.

PaulBartman, Dec 29, 2015
  3. DLP2010 Win User
    Save Link/Target AS in Windows 10.

I am using the new Windows Edge. Do you mean switch back to IE and if so is this a glitch in the program? I downloaded Firefox and it work. Would rather use Edge but what's up?

DLP2010, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

New Edge Glitch

1. New Edge Glitch - Similar Threads - Edge Glitch

2. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  3. when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when clicking a link in outlook, edge advises the user is not granted permission to sign in: Exactly as it says on the tin! When clicking on any link in Outlook, Edge tries to sign in but advises "The user is not granted permission to sign in" > However when the GPO Setting/Registry setting to sign browser in is enabled, it makes no difference. Edge is the latest...
  4. Weird shortcut glitch with edge icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird shortcut glitch with edge icons: There's a strange shortcut glitch. This is the first time I got it. Basically all shortcut icons got swapped for "edge browser" icons. What should I do? How do I get rid of them?...
  5. Weird shortcut glitch with edge icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird shortcut glitch with edge icons: There's a strange shortcut glitch. This is the first time I got it. Basically all shortcut icons got swapped for "edge browser" icons. What should I do? How do I get rid of them?...
  6. Weird shortcut glitch with edge icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Edge glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Edge glitch: Tengo una pregunta. ¿Cómo puedo solucionar este problema técnico? La mayoría de las letras están cubiertas con una mancha negra, aunque algunas otras no.Apareció de repente y no sé por qué. Y solo aparece en la aplicación Microsoft Edge.Lo único diferente que he hecho...
  8. Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrbisTertius1947 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcecyy/weird_display_glitch_every_few_hours_when_using/
  9. Why does my Edge and other Windows 10 interface look all glitched?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my Edge and other Windows 10 interface look all glitched?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jellyfish81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0a36e/why_does_my_edge_and_other_windows_10_interface/
  10. Switching user accounts / edge glitch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switching user accounts / edge glitch: Does anyone find that when logging out and switching user accounts that edge then has a tendency not to launch. For example I might be logged in, use everything such as edge etc. Then I log out, my wife logs in, she tries to launch edge but nothing happens/opens. It's easily...