Windows 10: new email

Discus and support new email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Huh As my freeserve account will no longer be i am trying to import my mail to GMAIL they want to know my ,,pop username and pop server which i do not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keithy333, Mar 29, 2017.

1. keithy333 Win User

new email

*Huh As my freeserve account will no longer be i am trying to import my mail to GMAIL they want to know my ,,pop username and pop server which i do not know i have been trying to give my password but it will not except , i have written to them on their pages but they keep sending my letters back because i not got a mobile phone , any help please

:)

keithy333, Mar 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Mar 29, 2017
  3. new}} Win User
    error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Mar 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Mar 29, 2017
  5. keithy333 Win User
    Thank you Dalchina but i want my freeserve pop and server

keithy333, Mar 30, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    The details for that are in the first link. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

Here's a screenshot from that web page for you.

new email [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 30, 2017
  7. Well if Freeserve is now longer active you Username and PW won't work.

orlbuckeye, Mar 30, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member
Thema:

new email

1. new email - Similar Threads - email

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  5. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  6. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  7. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  8. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  9. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  10. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?