Windows 10: New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365

Discus and support New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has released, without any official statement, a new feature called Expiring Links to OneDrive Premium subscribers. As can be seen from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365

Source: Microsoft quietly adds Expiring Links feature for OneDrive users with Office 365

:)

Brink, May 19, 2017
  2. SHO NUT Win User

OneDrive Personal recovery from Ransomware

I was recently hit by the David Ransomware, which encrypted my Personal OneDrive via the files that were sync'd locally. I also have Office 365 for Business, which has a separate (unaffected) OneDrive for Business. With my OneDrive for Business, I can
    restore my OneDrive to a previous point in time (such as before the encryption) using the 'Restore my OneDrive' feature under settings.

Does this 'Restore my OneDrive' feature exist in Office 365 Personal with Premium OneDrive Features? If so, I could gladly upgrade my Personal account to Office 365 Personal to use this feature. I've already inquired with the Office 365 Business team, who
    advised that my Personal account cannot be upgraded to a Business account.

Thanks.

SHO NUT, May 19, 2017
  3. 2 SEPARATE CHARGES for Office 365 and OneDrive Premium?

$7.95 for Microsoft onedrive premium 1TB storage and $9.04 for office 365...

KevinSabiston, May 19, 2017
Thema:

New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365

1. New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365 - Similar Threads - Expiring Links feature

2. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  3. Security office 365 premium breached and laptop stolen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security office 365 premium breached and laptop stolen.: I would like to erase, locate, lock its windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-office-365-premium-breached-and-laptop/ddb72fc9-26ca-4ac5-83ff-b5deac88d66f
  4. Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365: Hi Insiders! My name is Tracy and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. Office provides a large selection of equations and symbols but it can often be difficult to find the desired symbol and add it quickly into your work. Though PowerPoint has long...
  5. Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user: Up front, I do not (yet) have a license on Office 365, just on 2016. If I would subscribe to Office 365 Premium, I would be entitled to a maximum of 6TB OneDrive space. However..., that would then be limited to 1TB per person. If I am the only one using 365, then I...
  6. Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365

Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365: I have been running Exchange server 2010 on our network and recently subscribed to Office 365 online. I can access email ok on line through the Office 365 portal but cannot get Outlook 2016 on my PC to link with the online mail. Outlook 2016 on my PC (Windows 10, 64 bit...
  7. Office 365 multiple users

Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  8. New Office and OneDrive features for iPad and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    New Office and OneDrive features for iPad and iPhone: More and more, people around the world are working on the go, changing locations and devices as they create and collaborate with others throughout their day. As they work across their PCs, Macs and mobile devices, they expect an uncompromised experience that is familiar yet...
  9. Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers

in Windows 10 News
    Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we began rolling out new benefits for Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscribers who use Outlook.com. These premium email features include an ad-free inbox, enhanced protection against malware and phishing,...
  10. New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365: Last November, we announced Resume Assistant, a new feature in Microsoft Word to help you craft a compelling resume with personalized insights powered by LinkedIn. Today, this new experience begins rolling out to Office 365 consumer and commercial subscribers on Windows....