Windows 10: New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

Discus and support New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our Multi-Account Containers extension has been a game changer for many users, letting them manage various parts of their online life without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

Source: Facebook Container Extension: Take control of how you're being tracked | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, Mar 26, 2018

2. update the extension on firefox

The latest Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.46 that is available through
    www.nokia.com/pcsuite
    supports Firefox 8. In addition to installing the new PC Suite, you also need to make sure that "PC Sync 2 Synchronisation Extension 1.0.0.746" is enabled in the Extensions library of Firefox. Note that Firefox 8 seems to disable all
    3rd party extensions by default.

podhalanski, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Comment about PC Suite Installation

These things are bug me quite long time on new PC Suite Installation program:

- When I install PC Suite to computer, I get not change to choose what things I want to run on system boot. It is rely annoying.

- Also, when I start some of my Firefox installation after installation of new PC Suite, seems that PC Suite force me also to install PC Sync Extension to that my Firefox web browser, and without any uninstallation possibly! Why? Is that relly needed??

At this moment: PC Sync Extension was just now forced itself to join on my Firefox Portable installation! What I do that extension in Firefox Portable installation? And why I can't uninstall it with web browsers extension list? It rely seems that I don't need
    that extension on my computer, even in local installation of Firefox - So I rely hope that installation of that extension could also be skipped when installing PC Suite to system.

mikkokh---01, Mar 26, 2018
Thema:

New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

1. New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox - Similar Threads - Facebook Container Extension

2. Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox: Even with the ongoing #deletefacebook movement, not everyone is willing to completely walk away from the connections they’ve made on the social platform. After all, Facebook — and its subsidiary Instagram — is where the mountain biking club...
  3. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  4. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  5. Extensions in Firefox 66

in Windows 10 News
    Extensions in Firefox 66: Firefox 66 is currently in beta and, for extension developers, the changes to the WebExtensions API center primarily around improving performance, stability, and the development experience. A total of 30 issues were resolved in Firefox 66, including contributions from several...
  6. Firefox container options

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox container options: I need an explanation of what this about. [img] thanks 121269
  7. Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox: Remember when you were a kid and wanted to paint your room your favorite color? Or the first time you dyed your hair a different color and couldn’t wait to show all your friends (or at least, wanted to)? We feel that, too, and that’s why we put the new Color Extension in the...
  8. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  9. Mozilla browser Container Extension

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla browser Container Extension: How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ?? Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to...
  10. Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device: Most of us signed up for Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. We didn’t sign up to share our personal information with mysterious third-party organizations. That’s why we created the Facebook Container, which lets you use Facebook on your desktop or laptop...