Windows 10: New features come to Immersive Reader

Discus and support New features come to Immersive Reader in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft continues to build on our commitment to create inclusive learning environments, with tools that empower students of all abilities to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New features come to Immersive Reader

Source: Picture Dictionary, Custom Parts of Speech Colors and Roaming Settings come to Immersive Reader Microsoft EDU

:)

Brink, Mar 21, 2018
  2. rastley Win User

Can't open immersive reader in OneNote for Windows 10

Whenever I click the "immersive reader" button in the OneNote app for Windows 10, I get the following error message:

"Cannot open the Learning Tools Immersive Reader

Please close this page and try launching the Immersive Reader again

5c4f2e5f-6bf5-4635-9a4c-7c3184d1623c"

I have tried removing and reinstalling the OneNote app via powershell. No good. I can't seem to find a single other person having this issue. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rastley, Mar 21, 2018
  3. bikeurup Win User
    scanned .pdf file does not resemble the saved copy in Windows 10.

Is the windows reader you are talking about the "Universal Windows Reader for BBC news?"

Nothing else relevant comes up with a search for Windows Reader in the
    Windows Store.

bikeurup, Mar 21, 2018
Thema:

New features come to Immersive Reader

1. New features come to Immersive Reader - Similar Threads - features Immersive Reader

2. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  3. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  4. Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  5. Immersive Reader

Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  6. Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, MakeCode

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, MakeCode: We are thrilled to announce that the Immersive Reader is rolling out to four additional Microsoft apps and services, including PowerPoint for the web, OneDrive, SharePoint and MakeCode. This set up updates that bring this powerful literacy tool to even more places!...
  7. Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive: October is Dyslexia Awareness Month, and also the 75th anniversary of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM.) To mark the month of October, Microsoft has launched Dyslexia DecodEd, a 3-part webinar series with the goal to put the right information, tools and...
  8. Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader: Screeching sound?

Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader: Screeching sound?: When I'm working, I like to turn on the immersive reader on Microsoft Edge and listen while I finish my work. Lately, I'm noticing with the natural voices especially the Guy and Aria English there is a screeching sound that happens every now and then. It's annoying and it...
  9. How to uninstall Immersive Reader in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Immersive Reader in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Immersive Reader is a powerful tool which can help one to read and pronounce words which are tough for them. The app can read text out loud, break it into syllables, and increase the spacing between lines and letters. [...] This post How to...
  10. Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on web & OneNote for Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on web & OneNote for Windows 10 app: In February, we announced the availability of the Microsoft Learning Tools Immersive Reader on Word Online and OneNote Online. As a result of customer demand, we are pleased to announce that Immersive Reader is now available for Outlook.com, Outlook on the web and the OneNote...