Windows 10: New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available

Discus and support New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released nine security bulletins – three rated Critical and six rated Important in severity, to address 56 unique... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available

Source: February 2015 Updates - MSRC - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available [​IMG]

Note UPDATE: New KB3021952, KB3038930, and KB3040021 Windows Updates for Windows 10

Brink, Feb 9, 2015

2. Just a FYI (KB3001652) Update to Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office runtime seems to be stuck doing nothing for 30 mins on 3 of my machines. May want to skip that update and install it separately. 2 Windows 7 machines and a Windows 8.1 machine.

:)

Indianatone, Feb 9, 2015
  3. timkamat Win User
    Belle for Nokia 500

What kind of moderation is this? Nokia itself has announced that the belle update will be available starting February this year. Why the word February been deleted in the above post? There is nothing unofficial about February release of Nokia belle because
    it was Nokia who announced this news. Even Nokia's Facebook page declares February release. Have some kind of logic in moderation.

timkamat, Feb 9, 2015
  4. poppizel Win User

Is there a date limitation fopr syncing events on Calendar of Windows Phone 8.1xxxx

Thank you for your response, but after checking with iCloud support, the problem lies with the Calendar on the windows phone.

This is obvious since the problem of lack of retention of an event entered in the windows phone calendar also pertaions to the Google calendar on the windows phone.

To repeat: events for February 2015 entered in the windows phone with the iCloud calendar specified , do appear in the iCloud calendar on all my devices that have the iCloud calendar. However, to repeat, none are retained for more than a second or two on
    the windows phone calendar .

To repeat, the same is observed when using the google specified calendar on the windows phone.

Of interest is that as the date of entry advances in 2014, the entry is retained. For example, last week , entries made on or before August 27 for events in February 2015 are retained up to Februarty 10, 2015. Today, September 2, the latest entry date that
    is February 16, 2015. Any dates for events enterted for February 17, 2015 and after are not retained.

poppizel, Feb 9, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    Going for them !

*Smile

Vladimir, Feb 9, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Here are the updates I received today:

BunnyJ, Feb 9, 2015
  7. rfruth Win User
    My tablet is stuck on the VS update (too late to skip it) I love patch Tuesday *Sad

rfruth, Feb 9, 2015
  8. New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available

blackroseMD1, Feb 9, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the information.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 9, 2015
  10. Not before it screwed up countless PC's worldwide. I am an unpaid beta tester...........*Nerd I have a Windows 8 machine that boots to attempt to install the patch. Frankly I fail to see how on earth Windows 10 will be ready in June 2015? Depends on the definition of ready???

Indianatone, Feb 9, 2015
  11. usmc362 Win User
    Do any of the updates fix the above problem?

usmc362, Feb 10, 2015
  12. f14tomcat Win User
    Yanked in 2 hours! Got it on my surface pro 3 and it totally roached software distribution folder! Thanks God Windows Update Diagnostic Tool fixed it. I had to rather ungracefully powerbutton-volumecontrol re-boot!

from ZDNet:

Finally, one optional update released today, an Update Rollup for Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime, was pulled from distribution within two hours after widespread reports that the update was causing the update process to hang on some systems. That might be a record for fastest-ever response for a balky update.

Source: Microsoft's Patch Tuesday release leaves one big vulnerability unpatched | ZDNet

f14tomcat, Feb 10, 2015
  13. rfruth Win User

Had to power cycle my HP tablet due to the VS update, thank goodness it rebooted okay then I checked for updates - it found some, installed them then prompted for a reboot now all is well and i'm looking forward to the Win 10 update

*Wink

rfruth, Feb 10, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    I don't think that MS views your issue as a problem, so don't bet on it.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 10, 2015
  15. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .none of us are. . .*Huh. . .BTW what is your source for world wide. . .I had no problems whats so ever. . .*Smile

Thema:

1. New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available - Similar Threads - February 2015 Updates

2. New Update - February 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Update - February 2021: Hi, I successfully installed the new update from the Microsoft store, but when I go in-game, the screen that usually comes up "checking for updates", doesn't appear, so I can't get the new update. I also can't get into the marketplace anymore, so I can't download the UK...
  3. February Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    February Update.: Windows released Malicious Software Removal Tool KB 890830 for February today. Better late than never. Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.45 released 77911
  4. New Updates Available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Updates Available?: Hello! I had read that there would have been a few major updates with bugfixes on day 1 after release. Has this already happened? The only updates I've received besides definition updates and drivers are: Code: Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  5. First Windows 10 mobile preview, due in February 2015

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 10 mobile preview, due in February 2015: Tomorrow, January 21, is Microsoft's second "big reveal" event for its coming Windows 10 operating system. (The first was in late September, when the company offered an overview of its Windows 10 strategy and technical preview plans.) But tomorrow will not be the day...
  6. Microsoft TechDays Online 2015 February 3-5

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft TechDays Online 2015 February 3-5: Welcome to Microsoft TechDays 2015 Microsoft TechDays Online is back for its fourth consecutive year. Are you an IT pro or developer keen to stay a step ahead in the fast-moving world of Microsoft solutions? Do you thrive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world? Welcome...
  7. Security Update KB3074667 available for Windows 10 July 20th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Security Update KB3074667 available for Windows 10 July 20th 2015: How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required. Today, we released a security bulletin to provide an update for Microsoft Windows. Customers who have automatic updates enabled or apply the update, will be protected. We...
  8. New KB3070365 Update available for Windows 10 - June 8th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    New KB3070365 Update available for Windows 10 - June 8th 2015: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] [img] Tip How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 [img] Source: Flyouts might not open when clicking icons on the taskbar in Build 10130 of Windows 10 Insider Preview Symptoms...
  9. February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009 This critical security update resolves one publicly reported and 40 privately reported vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009. Security Update for Flash Player...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015: Update information This update is available from Windows Update. (http://update.microsoft.com/) Improvements This update rollup includes a collection of improvements and fixes for the following issues: XBOX Live-enabled games that require sign-in do not launch, and...