Windows 10: New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...

Discus and support New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or Firefox on some sites. Google Chrome flash works fine. The flash test page works. I couldn't pay my comcast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by groze, Oct 29, 2014.

1. groze Win User

New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...

New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or Firefox on some sites. Google Chrome flash works fine. The flash test page works. I couldn't pay my comcast bill using I.E. or Firefox to pay the bill but chrome worked. Yes, I have auto updates set for flash.

Don't know if an older version of flash would work.

:)

groze, Oct 29, 2014

2. out look 2010 in win 10

flash playing still not work in edge & I.E but works in firefox ???????

Carl_Coons, Oct 29, 2014
  3. Flash player

Flash player does mot work with edge and I.E. in win 10 but works fine in Firefox ???

Carl_Coons, Oct 29, 2014
  4. New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...

Most recent stable is 15.0.0.189. Is that the version you're using? I've had no problems whatsoever with FF, but I'm running Nightly x64.

cyberrufus, Oct 29, 2014
  5. groze Win User
    Yes, but I discovered flash is working fine. It is the theme color I used that the issue. However, the system theme seems to override firefox color even if use system colors is unchecked. So the flash issue is solved.

groze, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...

1. New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on... - Similar Threads - Flash working correctly

2. E/D Drive Is Not Working Correctly, Please Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E/D Drive Is Not Working Correctly, Please Help?: So lately my epic games has been slow, it wouldnt uninstalled so i did something stupid and deleted the files manually, i dont think they all deleted, but i thought it was fine, this morning i booted up my pc and tried to reinstall epic games, it gave me an error saying...
  3. How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW: [ATTACH]Adobe Flash was one of the game-changing technology that was rolled out decades ago. […] This article How to make Flash work in Chrome, Edge, Firefox NOW first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox 67.0.1 & Flash ???: The other day FF had an update to 67.0.1. When I logged into an web site that uses Adobe Flash, FireFox said I needed a update to Flash and to get it here (A button). The button took me to the flash download web site, I proceeded to down load the installer. I then ran the...
  5. Youtube not working correctly using Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube not working correctly using Firefox: Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 300 Windows 10. Youtube works perfectly using Internet Explorer. But using Firefox youtube will not play unless I hit pause and then play. It's weird but I don't think it's on my end. I started with the basics in disabling all FF addons to no avail....
  6. Resize Flash Player objects in Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Resize Flash Player objects in Firefox?: At work I extensively use a Flash-based control panel provided by one of my company's business partners. I typically run Firefox to display it. I've recently switched to 4K monitor and the panel has become unreadable as the font size is constantly the same as in my...
  7. do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?: hi i'm a firefox user egde is cool but i'm used to be a firefox user well right now i haven't adobe flash player , but with firefox i can play youtube video should i install adobe flash player? thanks 16125
  8. Terrible flashing/crashing in firefox

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Terrible flashing/crashing in firefox: This happens quite often and it seems to be connected to the flash player... so those facebook floating notifications and youtube stuff or google maps and generally pages with heavy flash content are very delicate and cause this horrible flashing. Windows gives me messages...
  9. Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum: It’s fast. Really fast. Firefox Quantum is over twice as fast as Firefox from 6 months ago, built on a completely overhauled core engine with brand new technology stolen from our advanced research group, and graced with a beautiful new look designed to get out of the way and...
  10. Firefox is blocking Flash by default

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is blocking Flash by default: After a number of issues and exploits have been discovered recently, Mozilla has taken a big step and is now blocking Flash in all of its Firefox browsers. Flash, the much maligned and hated software on which a surprisingly big part of the web still relies, has often been...