Windows 10: New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4

Discus and support New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft is reworking its Game Bar to take advantage of the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and we got a sneak peek at what’s coming,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4

Read more: Microsofts New Game Bar Design for Redstone 4 - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Nov 24, 2017

2. Fluent Design not visible in some apps after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hello Lemuel,

Creating a new user account fixed the fluent design on microsoft edge. And about fluent design not showing up on Windows settings app, that I mistakenly compared it with some screenshots from upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 4 update which is believed to bring
    the fluent design in setting app. My bad

Thanks for the assist.

Abhijatya Gupta, Nov 24, 2017
  3. Swissola Win User
    Swissola, Nov 24, 2017
Thema:

New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4

1. New Game Bar Design for Windows 10 Redstone 4 - Similar Threads - Game Bar Design

2. Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please fix compatibility issue on Redstone 4.: I have been using Windows 10 and recently updated Redstone 4, and it drives me crazy with compatibility issue. Many applications have had various issues and some of them do not work any longer. The compatibility option also doesn't work. It is useless most of the time. One...
  3. New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

in Windows 10 News
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar: Greetings, Xbox Insiders! We’ve just launched a new pair of idea drives and are looking for your participation and input to help Team Xbox. If this is your first time hearing about Xbox Ideas, then you should know that Idea Drives are focused on a specific area and contain...
  4. Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge: Microsoft Edge browser is getting features twice a year with new versions of Windows 10 operating system and security fixes are provided second Tuesday of every month. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will include some major improvements for Edge browser, which is the default web...
  5. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu: Microsoft is slowly bringing Fluent Design to all parts of Windows 10, and the design is evolving with the next update. Microsoft appears to be expanding Fluent Design to more parts of Windows 10, and the most recent preview build comes with similar changes in this regard. A...
  6. MS Design 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Design 4: I have just downloaded a free copy of MS Design 4 and did a picture combination as a practice, but, it will only save as a design file, and therefore I cannot add it to a web page. Does anyone know, offhand, how to save as a jpg? *sarc It was just a practice effort. I can do...
  7. Redstone 4 and file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redstone 4 and file sharing: I am using my windows 7 PC to share out files to my windows 10 pro machine. I know things are changing with Redstone 4 but would like to know if my current setup (files shared from windows 7 to my windows 10) machine will continue to work with Redstone 4. Any info would be...
  8. New Fonts Page Coming to Settings in Windows 10 Redstone 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Fonts Page Coming to Settings in Windows 10 Redstone 4: Microsoft is adding font management capabilities to the Settings app in Windows 10, and with some poking around, we managed to enable them in Redstone 4 build 17074.Yee-haw, let’s look at some fonts. The new Font page takes on the look and feel of the old Font Control Panel,...
  9. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

in Windows 10 News
    New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept: Cant wait for this next upgrade See Video and Read what is coming New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept – by Gregory New Video - Windows 10 Redstone Concept - by Gregory - Windows 10 News and Updates 39225
  10. Windows 10 'Redstone 4' official name to be Windows 10 April Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone 4' official name to be Windows 10 April Update: For the past couple of months, various leaks have pointed to Microsoft officially naming its upcoming Windows 10 "Redstone 4" release "Spring Creators Update." This week, yet another leak makes the Spring Creators name look even more likely.The Walking Cat (@h0x0d) asked a...