Windows 10: New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself

Discus and support New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i have a new gaming pc and whwnever im doing stuff it will randomly turn of then reboot by itself after like 3 secs. specs intel core i5-2400k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carrot381, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Carrot381 Win User

New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself

so i have a new gaming pc and whwnever im doing stuff it will randomly turn of then reboot by itself after like 3 secs.

specs

intel core i5-2400k

8gb ddr3 rAm

250gb ssd

1tb hardrive

gefirce gtx 1050ti

:)

Carrot381, Aug 2, 2018

2. PC Randomly Rebooting. Not Temps!

My PC randomly reboots when I play a demanding game, its not the temps as they were 40 CPU and 60 GPU when it rebooted. It started hapening when I updated to W10, all drivers are up to date. Help?

kenneth dowdall, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Jamie Xp Win User
    Computer randomly reboots when I play games.

I get random restarts when playing games.
    Is this something to do with windows 10 or Nvidia?

Not great with computers but I've only been having this problem the past week or so.

I have done a clean reboot and all that but it keeps happening.

Here are some errors I get in Event Viewer:

• Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.217.854.0).
    • Driver install failed, result=0x80004005 for devnode 'SAITEK\PROGRAMMABLEDEVICE\7&69BEA2F&0'
    • The DSM service was delayed by 12 seconds for a driver query/download/install on device 'SAITEK\PROGRAMMABLEDEVICE\7&69BEA2F&0'
    • The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself [​IMG]

Jamie Xp, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Kelseycm Win User

After Upgrade New laptop randomly shuts down.

After upgrading to Windows 10 My laptop will randomly shut down (without warning) during use. It doesn't seem to relate to what I am doing and it happens with random frequency. It started with random restarts and a notification popped up indicating that
    reinstalling Windows 10 may be the solution to the problem, that it may not have downloaded correctly. Since then it doesn't restart randomly, it just shuts off. I have to press the power button to reboot.

Any suggestions or similar issues? Power button light also stays on each time this happens.

Kelseycm, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. New gaming pc will randomly shut down then reboot by itself - Similar Threads - gaming randomly shut

2. Games keep shutting down unexpectedly and randomly on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep shutting down unexpectedly and randomly on new PC: I just built a new PC with the following specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5 GHz 8-Core Processor,CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler,Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard,Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 32 GB 2 x 16 GB...
  3. Games keep shutting down unexpectedly and randomly on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep shutting down unexpectedly and randomly on new PC: I just built a new PC with the following specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5 GHz 8-Core Processor,CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler,Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard,Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 32 GB 2 x 16 GB...
  4. pc keeps randomly shutting down and then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps randomly shutting down and then rebooting.: hi all for about 2 weeks my pc keeps shutting down and restarting randomly with usually no dump file. it mainly accures when i boot my pc and up until i get to the desktop. i've tried sfc scans, repair upgrade, setting my bios to defult settings, turning off fast startup and...
  5. pc keeps randomly shutting down and then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps randomly shutting down and then rebooting.: hi all for about 2 weeks my pc keeps shutting down and restarting randomly with usually no dump file. it mainly accures when i boot my pc and up until i get to the desktop. i've tried sfc scans, repair upgrade, setting my bios to defult settings, turning off fast startup and...
  6. Bluetooth shuts down and can't reboot itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth shuts down and can't reboot itself: Hi, I don't know what the issue is. However, this started recently, maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I update all the time automatically so I'm not sure if it came once that was done or not. Anyway, here is the problem details. I wish I knew where to look this stuff up, so I wouldn't...
  7. My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself: No it's not a restart or anything,it keeps happening at random times. I did not experience this issue until yesterday. Weirdly enough it also affected my browser,my 'profile' was deleted and I had to make a new one....
  8. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  9. System is shutting down randomly by itself.

System is shutting down randomly by itself.: Hi, All I do on my PC is play games so I can't tell if it will shuts down randomly while using it outside but basically ill be moving around in a game then all of a sudden the whole thing shuts down. My monitor will lose input signal, my PC will be unresponsive but my power...
  10. PC randomly shuts down then reboots

PC randomly shuts down then reboots: Hey, So my pc has recently been completely randomly crashing to a black screen then rebooting. It has mostly occurred when i have been playing games and i cannot seem to find what is is for the life of me. I initially thought it might be my cpu overheating as it was...