Windows 10: New Groove app update version 3.6.132 on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support New Groove app update version 3.6.132 on Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new update will be available later today for the Groove app on Windows 10 Mobile. This release (version 3.6.1326.0) includes minor bug fixes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Groove app update version 3.6.132 on Windows 10 Mobile

Source: An update will be available later today for the Groove app on Windows - Microsoft Community

Brink, Sep 28, 2015
  2. Cliff S New Member

Aaach!! Only for phone and only updated their store junk. I'm still waiting for(yes I gave feedback and upped other feed back concerning this) them to improve tag reading, and stop the darn thing from giving a red X in reliability history every time I close the window.

What do they improve?:
    • Easily continue your search in the Windows store for things you don’t find in your music
    • · Check out new and featured music in the Explore hub
    *Banghead*Banghead
    New Groove app update version 3.6.132 on Windows 10 Mobile [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Sep 28, 2015
  3. MogZero Win User
    Groove Doesn't Load After Upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile

I have just upgraded my Lumia 930 from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile and found that the Groove, MSN News and MSN Sport apps all went to a black screen, saying "Loading" and then back to the start screen.

I managed to fix the new and sport apps by uninstalling and then reinstalling them but you can't uninstall Groove.

I've done a soft reset (press and hold the
    volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts) but it made no difference.

How can I get the Groove app working?

I'm running Windows 10 Mobile Version 1511 - OS build 10.0.10586.318, Firmware 02540.00019.14522.26006, Hardware revision number 2.0.0.1. It's the UK Country Variant (not operator locked).

MogZero, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Loweg Win User

Groove Music Videos

the current groove app in creators update plays music videos now on pc. not on the mobile version yet.

Loweg, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

1. New Groove app update version 3.6.132 on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Groove app update

2. New Surface Laptop 3 Driver Updates for Windows 10 - Nov. 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 3 Driver Updates for Windows 10 - Nov. 6: Improvements and fixes in the update November 2020 updates November 05 release The following updates are available for Surface Laptop 3 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater depending on the processor installed. Not sure which processor is...
  3. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 6: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  4. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface 3 - December 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface 3 - December 6: The following updates are available for all Surface 3 devices with Windows 10, version 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 1.51116.218.0 Surface UEFI – Firmware 1.51116.218.0 Improves battery stability. Surface – System –...
  5. uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile: Hi, is there a way to uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - I want to reinstall it because it crashes randomly while playing music. Thanks, 48075
  6. Groove app not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove app not updating: Heya, Am having an issue with Groove app not updating. This started on the win 10 14926 build and is still happening on the newest build, 14931 It tells me there is an update then gets to about 500kb and stops saying there is an error and to check details. I click it and...
  7. New Groove app update version 3.6.1719.0 on Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Groove app update version 3.6.1719.0 on Windows 10 Mobile: An app update is headed to the Store for the Groove app on Windows 10 Mobile. This release (version 3.6.1719.0) includes the following: We made a significant improvement to the way we find your local music and sync your cloud music collection that makes this process much...
  8. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...
  9. New OneNote app update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New OneNote app update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile: Version notes Version number: Varies by device Grab the new highlighter and select your important text. You can almost hear the squeak on the page. Too much of a good thing? Remove all that bold, italic, underlined, purple, 18 point, Lucida Sans formatting in just one...
  10. Groove Music app on Windows 10 Mobile with gapless audio playback

in Windows 10 News
    Groove Music app on Windows 10 Mobile with gapless audio playback: Groove version 3.6.1362 introduces gapless playback - a very big deal for those who enjoy listening to albums in which one songs flows seamlessly into the next. Until now, Groove has been incapable of playback without a noticeable gap in the audio between songs, and the...