Windows 10: New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE'

Discus and support New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title says, that is the error, ill be on a program while in exclusive fullscreen or fullscreen and when I alt-tab Windows Explorer freezes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MxPhazes, Jul 9, 2016.

1. MxPhazes Win User

New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE'

As the title says, that is the error, ill be on a program while in exclusive fullscreen or fullscreen and when I alt-tab Windows Explorer freezes and the mouse has at least a second display refreshing itself for around 10 seconds and then Explorer crashes, presenting that error. Any ideas on whats causing the problem?

I'll try get a screenshot of next time, I'm thinking it has something to do with pagefile mem, but not sure.

:)

MxPhazes, Jul 9, 2016

2. [Windows 10/Office 2010] How to turn off weird default alt+tab behaviour in Office products

For some reason Windows 10 seems to be preconfigured with a weird alt+tab configuration for MS Office products (using Office 2010).

Normally, when I press alt+tab once, the window switcher automatically moves the window picker box to the previously active window. I.e. if I have two file explorer windows open and first activate one, then the other, pressing alt+tab once switches between
    these two windows.

However, in MS Office, this behaviour seems to be highjacked by MS Office in a weird way. Here are two examples:

- If Excel is the active window, pressing alt+tab once places the window picker box on the _current_ window.

- In MS Word, upon opening a new Word document from e.g. the file explorer when another document is already open in the background, pressing alt+tab after once having opened the new doc places the window picker on the previously opened Word document, not
    on the previous window, e.g. the file explorer.

This is obviously pretty destructive to a productive workflow if you use the keyboard a lot. I've been searching around for a way to turn off this customised behaviour of the alt+tab shortcut, back to a more normal "window switching" behaviour but haven't
    managed to find anything so far.

LoveHansson, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Windows Media Player bug

Hi, i discover that sometimes when i minimize the media player windows it wont get back up if i use ALT+TAB but when i click on it it will come up and work with ALT+TAB.

Martinn112, Jul 9, 2016
  4. New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE'

hTconeM9user, Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE'

1. New here, get an error when using alt-tab '0x00007FFA0F8C58EE' - Similar Threads - here error using

2. Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games: I've just freshly installed Windows 10 on my PC, but for some reason when I play games and switch apps using ALT + TAB it shows a black screen for few seconds. Is there a fix for that?My specs:i5 3570kGTX 1050 2gb12gb ram...
  3. Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games: I've just freshly installed Windows 10 on my PC, but for some reason when I play games and switch apps using ALT + TAB it shows a black screen for few seconds. Is there a fix for that?My specs:i5 3570kGTX 1050 2gb12gb ram...
  4. Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  5. Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  6. Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  7. Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  8. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar show when I use alt+tab: Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there. When i try to close this window, i got this message: [ATTACH] That what i see in my task bar: [ATTACH] Please help me to fix it. Thanks....
  9. Getting eventID 65 0x57 errors when alt tabbing from a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting eventID 65 0x57 errors when alt tabbing from a game: SInce upgrading to Windows 10 2004 update i have been getting these eventID 65 0x57 errors in my eventviewer everytime i tab out of a game. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime"...
  10. Lag when using alt + tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag when using alt + tab: Sometimes when I am trying to switch between apps with alt + tab, switching out of a big application, it lags a lot. Basically, it lags when I switch between pretty much, ANY application. It's really rare for a program to stop running because of it. I see on MOST windows...