Windows 10: New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

Discus and support New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to Italian blog site Aggiornamenti Lumia, the Windows team is prepping a new release that could be bringing some Redstone branch 2 features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

Read more: New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features WinBeta

:)

Brink, Oct 7, 2016
  2. HorizonWZ Win User
  3. Vyshak Win User
    windows 10 mobile video recording feature

Hi der

In the upcoming windows mobile 10 build, they were said about video recording in 120fps

Is this feature available to all Lumia phones running wp8.1

including Lumia 520,620,720

Or

Only the phones with new hardware requirements.

Vyshak, Oct 7, 2016
  4. New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

BugMeister, Oct 31, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    I have my eye on a Lumia 950 at AT&T for $298.99 cash with no contract. They have offered me a choice between LG B470 or a LG K10 for free with no contract to replace my old 2G phone that will be outdated by the end of December. I'm going to talk to them and see if I can get a decent discount on the Lumia 950 instead. I have until Monday to decide.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

1. New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features - Similar Threads - images leak upcoming

2. New details of Windows 10’s upcoming taskbar feed feature revealed

in Windows 10 News
    New details of Windows 10’s upcoming taskbar feed feature revealed: In January, Microsoft confirmed that it’s working on a Google Discover-like news and weather feed for Windows 10 taskbar. This feature is currently available to testers in the Insider program and it would be optional, which means you can always hide it on the taskbar....
  3. Windows 10 leak reveals upcoming and cancelled features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 leak reveals upcoming and cancelled features: With the release of Windows 10, Microsoft has instituted a modern Settings interface to help users customize and change the default configuration. In general, the Settings app interface is adequate for most user’s needs and Microsoft is now planning to make the Control Panel...
  4. Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new leak reveals upcoming minor UI tweaks: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 21H1 preview build to the testers in the Dev Channel (Fast Ring) of the Windows Insider program with WSL 2 improvements. It seems that the preview build also contains multiple hidden UI changes including a smaller search box. Windows 10...
  5. Leak reveal details of upcoming big Windows 10 feature updates

in Windows 10 News
    Leak reveal details of upcoming big Windows 10 feature updates: The next two Windows 10 updates “19H2” and “20H1” are set to arrive in November and Spring 2019 respectively. While Windows 10 19H2 (November 2019 Update) is a small update, 20H1 is expected to be a full-fledged update with new features and major improvements. If the...
  6. Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge: Microsoft has shared the roadmap of the upcoming features and improvements for the Chromium-based Edge browser. The Edge team also revealed that feedback from testers has helped Microsoft to introduce features such as dark theme, built-in Bing Translate, privacy controls,...
  7. Images leak of Skype Universal messaging for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Images leak of Skype Universal messaging for Windows 10 Mobile: While we patiently wait for Microsoft to roll out a beta version of their unified Skype messaging experience "before the end of the summer", a Russian website has managed to get a hold of what looks like the new Skype unified experience for Windows 10 Mobile. The...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.312 screenshot leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.312 screenshot leaked: New build sighted - Screenshot [img] 10.0.10586.312.th2_release.160429-2120 [img] Image credit: Windows Mania.pl
  9. Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks: Skype UWP for Windows 10 Mobile leaks [img] Few months ago, we gave you the first look at Skype UWP for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile. Recently, the app has been released for Windows 10 PCs by Microsoft for those in the Insider preview. As you may know, the app isn’t...
  10. Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme: Microsoft is busy preparing a "Windows Technical Preview" for later this month, but the software maker is also privately testing an "Office Technical Preview" for the next version of its popular Office suite. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s Office plans tell The Verge that...