Windows 10: new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors

Discus and support new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to cleanup fresh install of Windows 10, all updated with latest except for creative mode update. there a couple of Event viewer errors that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by encom45, May 17, 2017.

1. encom45 Win User

new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors

I am trying to cleanup fresh install of Windows 10, all updated with latest except for creative mode update. there a couple of Event viewer errors that I do not understand how to fix or whats going on with.

first one:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}
    and APPID
    {F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

there are a few of these with different service names:

A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the lfsvc service.

A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the gpsvc service.

DCOM got error "1053" attempting to start the service UsoSvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
    {B91D5831-B1BD-4608-8198-D72E155020F7}

The Update Orchestrator Service for Windows Update service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the UsoSvc service.

these errors occurred when I was trying to shutdown Windows 10 pro and the PC never shuts down , the screen goes blank but still PC is on?

:)

encom45, May 17, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Millions of errors in event viewer.

Yes, I remember the first time I looked at Event Viewer and was alarmed by the thousands of errors and warnings I saw. I eventually learned that 99.9 percent of them are technicalities that cause no problems at all. So relax. Do some research on the web
    and you'll see that this is true.

Event Viewer can be useful when I'm diagnosing a specific problem. But even then, I have to distinguish between something that's the root cause of a problem vs. a consequence of a problem.

BulldogXX, May 17, 2017
  3. Millions of errors in event viewer.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will be glad to assist you with it.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Sfc Scan.

What is SFC (System File Checker)?

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the steps given in the below article to perform SFC scan:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833?ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Step 2: Perform DISM.

• Press Windows key + X.

Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter
    Let us know if the information was helpful to you. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums.
    We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 17, 2017
Thema:

new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors

1. new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors - Similar Threads - install windwos Event

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  4. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  5. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Does anyone have a workable solution for Event error 1000 or event error13? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-errors/79c29b4a-e783-4b8b-b552-c46b3e00e2f9
  6. Error in Event Viewer

Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  7. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Win10 pro Hi, Thanks for checking this out I have 3 errors I used Reset this PC to remove files but I use a external drive for games and some directory's like desktop, Pictures, docs, and games ect… fyi I didn't use a fresh install of windows I used Reset my PC. If anyone...
  8. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  9. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  10. Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors: Got a reoccurring problem with my pc shutting down unexpectedly. Thought it might be a corrupt install so i reinstalled windows 10 and the errors came back anyway. Then after a couple re-installs later and bunch of research i still came up with nothing. So i installed my...