Windows 10: New installation problem

Discus and support New installation problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email? 42781 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Howards, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Howards Win User

New installation problem

I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email?

:)

Howards, Mar 2, 2016

2. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

if you can tell us the error you saw, then we may be able to help you.

sid2109---01, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

Copy that file to phone and try to open it via phone UI -> what error phone's application installer shows?

miksu---01, Mar 2, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

New installation problem

Clarify what you mean. Did you upgrade to Windows 10 and it's not letting you sign on to your computer because of an old email address?

lmaneke, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

New installation problem

1. New installation problem - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...: Hi everyone, I have a problem with windows installer i wanted to download epic game launcher but when the download was about to start, it said "Problem with the windows installer pack. A DLL required to complete the installation cannot be run" What can I do? The problem is...
  3. how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?: when i install the driver this error show up and say: windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (Code 31) how to...
  4. The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem: As a long time Window user, I always enjoy my experience until Microsoft decide to release half broken Operating System, Window 10 1903 Despite from the improve features, which Tech-Tubers advertise, the one problem despite of bluescreen is the start menu freeze within 2 to...
  5. Problem with a new Windows 10 install on a ew SSDn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with a new Windows 10 install on a ew SSDn: The Device: Lenovo Thinkpad carbon x1 5th gen. The SSD: I upgraded a (compatible) from the 512 PCle ssd that came with it, to an M2 NVMe 1TB I used a re installation USB for Windows 10 I got on Amazon (Please don't judge me, I've had bad luck downloading installation...
  6. Problem with an Installation on new ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with an Installation on new ssd: The Device: Lenovo Thinkpad carbon x1 5th gen. The SSD: I upgraded a (compatible) from the 512 PCle ssd that came with it, to an M2 NVMe 1TB I used a re installation USB for Windows 10 I got on Amazon (Please don't judge me, I've had bad luck downloading installation...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold/Accelleration Installation problem: I have recently re-installed the FSX onto a new computer. It will not run. It did not ask me to register the product that I love. How can I register and activate the product on my new computer? Thanks, Brent...
  8. instalation problem and reinstaled system dlete partition

in Windows 10 Customization
    instalation problem and reinstaled system dlete partition: hello at the beginning will describe the entire course of the event on 11/06/2019 I finished using my computer when I came back from work and turned on the computer appeared to me blue screen about the code the critical process died I got help from people here but without a...
  9. Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed: I installed a new SSD in my PC and imaged my old SSD onto it, which caused it to crash randomly on the login page, reboot randomly, run very very slowly (upwards of 5 minutes to open the start menu, for instance), and freeze a lot. I reimaged, same thing. So I did a clean...
  10. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c