Windows 10: New installation problem

Discus and support New installation problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email? 42781 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Howards, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Howards Win User

New installation problem

I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email?

:)

Howards, Mar 2, 2016

2. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

if you can tell us the error you saw, then we may be able to help you.

sid2109---01, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

Copy that file to phone and try to open it via phone UI -> what error phone's application installer shows?

miksu---01, Mar 2, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

New installation problem

Clarify what you mean. Did you upgrade to Windows 10 and it's not letting you sign on to your computer because of an old email address?

lmaneke, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

New installation problem

1. New installation problem - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. Windows 10 Install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install problem: Hello, I recently bought a new pc, and it has free-dos. So i got my usb device to install windows 10. But when i clicked install now, it says this: Load driver A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or hard disk driver. If you have a CD,...
  3. MS Office 365 - Installation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 365 - Installation problem: Hi, Greetings of the Day ! I have purchased msoffice365 key from Amazon.com, India. I am facing problem its already used. Just i want to know on which mail it was activated. Product Key: BXK79-2NTVX-YY9MX-C63J6- Kindly help me....
  4. Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.

Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.: Hello, I'm writing here because i have a problem with installing Java JDK. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compatibility with older Windows versions, i tried to copy the...
  5. problem in installation of an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem in installation of an app: when I m installing an app it shows your organization used windows defender firewall to block this app, so how can I am able to install that app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-installation-of-an-app/0c4f599c-39a9-44e9-a04f-8fcbc7a67c57"
  6. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen: Hi, I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any changes nor did I download anything new on the computer. I tried running the troubleshooter and reinstalling Windows but it...
  7. Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade

Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade: Hi – I have been trying to re-install W10 v1809 on a Kodlix mini-computer. Link here: http://www.kodlix.com/index.php/gn41-mini-pc/ The system came (Feb. 2019) with 1803 Pro installed on a built-in eMMC 5.1 storage device. Within a week, windows update upgraded to 1809. Due...
  8. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Windows 10 Insider...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Windows 10 Insider...: how to do Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-were-problems-installing-some-updates-but/cf257a39-1618-4a43-957e-2feeed29d7e0
  9. Installing Viber for desktop problem

Installing Viber for desktop problem: Hi there, I've been trying to install Viber for desktop using Windows 10 but it always gives an error message "One or more issues caused the setup to fail". Then I tried to install in on my other laptop using Windows 7 and it successfully installed without any glitch. I...
  10. Problems with installing Windows 10 update KB4088776.

Problems with installing Windows 10 update KB4088776.: Windows automatically installed update KB4088776. Notification was "We couldn't finish installing update" Restart is necessary to finish install. The only power option is update and restart or update and shutdown. I tried both, but it won't complete install after restart...