Windows 10: New installation problem

Discus and support New installation problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email? 42781 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Howards, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Howards Win User

New installation problem

I just installed Windows 10 but at startup it only recognizes an old email address so I can't sign on. How can I change to my current email?

:)

Howards, Mar 2, 2016

2. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

if you can tell us the error you saw, then we may be able to help you.

sid2109---01, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Problem with installation of the new software on Nokia 3250

Copy that file to phone and try to open it via phone UI -> what error phone's application installer shows?

miksu---01, Mar 2, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

New installation problem

Clarify what you mean. Did you upgrade to Windows 10 and it's not letting you sign on to your computer because of an old email address?

lmaneke, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

New installation problem

1. New installation problem - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  3. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  4. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  6. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  7. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  8. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...