Windows 10: New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench

Discus and support New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A benchmark spotted in the wild on GFXBench – and remember, nothing is confirmed at this point – shows off a new unreleased processor from Intel. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench

A benchmark spotted in the wild on GFXBench – and remember, nothing is confirmed at this point – shows off a new unreleased processor from Intel. Some details of the Intel Core i7-8510Y processor with UHD Graphics 617 has appeared on GFXBench.

It has a fairly decent score for games such as Car Chase but other details such as the clock speed are not available at the time of writing this story.

New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench Intel-processor.jpg

Intel’s desktop processor roadmaps revealed in latest leak

A report from WccfTech revealed the Intel’s desktop processor release schedule for the coming year. The latest leaked desktop roadmap covers 2018 through the Q3 2019 timeline. It suggests that the Intel Coffee Lake-S Refresh processors could arrive within the next few months.

The report also claims that Coffee Lake-S Refresh CPUs will include 8-, 6-, 4- and 2-core chips and it will be compatible with Intel’s Z390 chipset and the older 300-series chipsets.

The post New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018
  2. rostan242 Win User

intel UHD graphics no HDR

can someone help me solve the problem with the HDR option connected to intel uhd graphics 630 last drivers

my processor intel i7 8700k motherboard Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 nvidia 1080ti

the problem is that the HDR option is not available in windows 10 vers1709 bulid 16299.125 when connected is to intel graphics

if the connection to the nvidia card HDR is available .

as it is connected to nvidia dxdiag shows DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G2084_NONE_P2020, that indicates
    that this is for HDR10 and the connection is displaying advanced color.

when to intel show DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709,that
    indicates this is sRGB and not advanced color.

intel support claims that this is the fault of windows

please help thanks

Moved from:
    Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

rostan242, Aug 2, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    First Core i7 8650U processor Says Hi In GFXBench Benchmark

"Details and information on the 8th gen processors from Intel are wide-spread already. However, we can add some new data as a Core i7 8650U processor has been spotted in the GFXBench database.

The Core i7 8650U is based on kaby lake architecture, thus not Cannon Lake. The u series is mobile and Core i7 8650U will be fabbed at 14nm FiNFET. According to Intel these processors should be up-to 15% faster and more power efficient.

If you look at the benchmark report the Core i7 8650U is clocking in at 1.90 GHz, which undoubtedly will clock higher with some sort of Turbo. Intel earlier on indicated that these models would be able to do up-to 4.0 GHz Turbos. The Integrated Graphics is listed as HD Graphics 620.

The Kaby Lake refresh will be will be fabbed at an improved 14nm ++ procedure and should hit the market in the second half of 2017. Before that we should still see a Skylake-X and Coffee Lake processors launch.
    "

New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench 98776-jpg.jpg

New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench [​IMG]

First Core i7 8650U processor Says Hi In GFXBench Benchmark
    Hardware.Info Nederland

P4-630, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Intel 5GHz Core i7-8086K anniversary processor listed by retailers

Read more: Intels 5GHz-toting Core i7-8086K anniversary processor listed by retailers | TechRadar

Brink, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. New Intel Core i7-8510Y with UHD Graphics 617 appears on GFXBench - Similar Threads - Intel Core 8510Y

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  4. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  7. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  8. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  9. intel I7-8550 cpu and uhd 620 graphics, is the graphics in the cpu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel I7-8550 cpu and uhd 620 graphics, is the graphics in the cpu?: Where is the builtin graphics. and if its in the cpu, when you upgrade the cpu, does it give you a new graphics chip? 131577
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. integrated intel uhd graphics 617

2. intel graphics 617

3. intel uhd 617 driver

4. intel uhd 617