Windows 10: New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

Discus and support New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New features this month use the Microsoft Cloud to enhance organization-wide search, streamline content delivery, and enable modern communities.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

Source: New in March–rich data types, intelligent search, and datacenters

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2018

2. Office 365 setup help.

Hi Creaturebot,

Here is the instruction on how you can setup the Office 365 on your phone.

To configure an Office 365 account:

1. First select the Office Hub and swipe over to Locations.

2. Tap Office 365 and select Setup.

3. Choose a new Outlook account.

4. Fill in the account credentials (Office 365 email address and password).

5. Once your email set up is complete, press Finish. Then the SharePoint site is automatically added to the locations panel.

6. Tap Team site, fill in a separate authentication to access your company SharePoint.

playfulangel14, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Office Hub: 365 Account

The Office 365 sign in option in the Office Hub is for the Business Office 365 that connects you to company servers, Sharepoint, that sort of thing. If you have such an account, and you add the account in Settings, you don't even have to do the additional
    work in Office Hub, your company OneDrive storage and sharepoint site will show up.

Sven Johannsen, Mar 28, 2018
Thema:

New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

1. New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365 - Similar Threads - Intelligent search SharePoint

2. Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint): Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make an automatic script to be inserted in the windows 10 task scheduler I have a mapping on the desktop that comes from a sharepoint link, but over time it loses authentication and the user needs to access the site again,...
  3. Disable new search bar in Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable new search bar in Office 365: Is there any way to disable/roll back the new search bar in Office 365? 157120
  4. Disable new search bar in Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable new search bar in Office 365: Is there any way to disable/roll back the new search bar in Office 365? 157120
  5. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  6. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...
  7. Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Threat Trackers for Office 365 Threat Intelligence: Investigative Tools to Empower Stronger Threat Protection We launched Office 365 Threat Intelligence to help organization’s become more secure by enhancing admin capabilities which offer greater visibility, deeper insights, and powerful executable actions (check out the...
  8. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  9. New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365: Unlock content inside of images easily with this new search capability in Office 365.Earlier this year, we rolled out automatic detection of images that are uploaded to SharePoint and OneDrive. This intelligence identifies whether an image is a whiteboard, a receipt,...
  10. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...