Windows 10: New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer

Discus and support New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This update removes the Get Windows 10 app and other software related to the Windows 10 free upgrade offer that expired on July 29, 2016. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer

Source: Remove software related to the Windows 10 free upgrade offer - KB3184143

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2016

2. Computer won't install Windows 10

The Windows 10 push for Win7/8.x users is long over. If you're still being bugged to upgrade then install

KB3184143
    by downloading the 32-bit version for Win7 from
    here
    or the 64-bit version from
    here
    and the upgrade prompts should cease.

If you're still getting the prompts even after installing the above then use
    this app to stop them so you can stick with Win7.

RobertJWin, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 20, 2016
  4. New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer

Looks like the final, clean it all out and be don with it patch? So the free offer really really is over? *Zip

There must have been a few bits left behind from the last remove it patch, or it just turned it off and didn't remove it all? Either way it should make those that didn't want Windows 10 happy.

alphanumeric, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Assuming that GWX isn't replaced with something worse.

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer

1. New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer - Similar Threads - KB3184143 Update Remove

2. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...
  3. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 offer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 offer: My laptop is 10 years old as is ipad. I started receiving messages from microsoft that laptop will seize to function almost a year ago, now im receiving messages to upgrade to windows 10 for $99:00, is this for real or a scam, has shut down my printer as of last week but...
  5. Windows 10 is offering preview updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is offering preview updates?: I have a ready-to-download in my list. It's some kind of update for .NET Framework, KB4562900 But what is strange is that it is a preview update?? Why would I want to download a preview?? I am not on Insiders Build or whatever. So anybody know what that is? submitted by...
  6. Upgrade to 1909 no longer offered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to 1909 no longer offered: Just visited my Windows Update settings, and this has replaced the offer to upgrade from 1903 to 1909. [img] How do I upgrade to 1909? 159169
  7. Iris upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iris upgrade offer: i got emailed an Iris upgrade offer: An Update Is Available for your HP Deskjet . Two at a cost and one without cost which included: Convert and export to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). But I cannot find anywhere how to obtain this upgrade, not thru HP, Iris,...
  8. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016 28187
  9. Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update: So I uninstalled the update that contained GWX.exe and Im still getting annoyed by Windows to upgrade still anyway to remove that update? Look at my image to see what im talking about I want to delete that update and when to check updates it wont make me upgrade to Windows 10...
  10. New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification

in Windows 10 News
    New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification: If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1), the following full-screen notification might appear on your computer: Sorry to interrupt, but this is important. Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends July 29. [img] This notification is a reminder...