Windows 10: New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop?

Discus and support New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a new MSI GE62 laptop, I had it about two weeks and then it started freezing randomly and wouldn't come back until I powered off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adamturner6, Apr 18, 2016.

1. New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop?

Hi, I recently bought a new MSI GE62 laptop, I had it about two weeks and then it started freezing randomly and wouldn't come back until I powered off by the button, I tried to do a reset to restore the old settings but it said it had failed to do so, also tried to do start up repair and automatic repair both failing, MSI asked me if I had tried to do reset any partition which I haven't. Please help meeeee *Sad

:)

Adamturner6, Apr 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 automatic repair loop NEW LAPTOP

Hi Jason,

It seems after you installed the antivirus program you are facing the issue, if I am not wrong.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the antivirus program is not being compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to perform an automatic repair using media creation tool and check if it helps.

You may use Windows 10 installation disc/USB to perform automatic repair by creating a Media Creation Tool. Use the link below to create the media tool.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Perform the Automatic repair:

a) When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
    F12.

b) The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

c) Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
    Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
    CD\DVD ROM.

d) After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

e) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

f) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

g) Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
    Automatic repair.

Once you are able to login to the system uninstall the antivirus program.

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Infinite Automatic Repair Loop on new Acer Laptop

I just bought a brand new acer laptop with Windows 10, and I've not had it for 24 hours. Upon restarting it for the first time, I got stuck in a Windows Automatic Repair Loop. I've already spent a huge amount of time reinstalling windows, only to have this
    happen again. Every time the computer starts, automatic repair tries to fix a problem, only to say it can't and that my PC didn't start correctly. I don't know how to fix this problem, and I'm very close to just returning the laptop.

I am also unsure if I put this question in the right categories. Thank you for reading.

ZacharyFox, Apr 18, 2016
  4. New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop?

I tried to reset the system, but not a "partition" I dont know what that is tbh anyway.

Adamturner6, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop?

1. New laptop windows 10 automatic repair failing? Restart loop? - Similar Threads - laptop automatic repair

2. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10: I was using my laptop and the screen froze. I left it for a while but nothing changed. I decided to turn it off and boot it back up again and it went into an automatic repair loop. It kept saying that the automatic repair loop couldn't repair my PC. It also gave said this,...
  3. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10: I was using my laptop and the screen froze. I left it for a while but nothing changed. I decided to turn it off and boot it back up again and it went into an automatic repair loop. It kept saying that the automatic repair loop couldn't repair my PC. It also gave said this,...
  4. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Automatic repair fail loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair fail loop: My laptop's been stuck on automatic repair failing loop for a week and no solution online seems to work. When trying the three bootrec.exe commands the third onebootrec.exe /fixboot failed and said "Access is denied" The first phase of chkdsk /r took 24 hours with a lot...
  6. Windows Automatic Repair Loop - blue screen - Repair Fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Automatic Repair Loop - blue screen - Repair Fail: Attempted to install one SABRENT 1TB NvmepcieM.2 228 SSD into gaming PC today. Immediately got this problem and have tried everything to fix it with no luck: Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. Press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut...
  7. New PC in automatic repair loop

New PC in automatic repair loop: Hey, everyone! I turned on a brand-new PC with Win10 pre-installed, and it didn't boot. Instead, it got stuck in an automatic repair loop. I've tried all of the solutions proposed in the community to no avail. My last resort is to reinstall Windows, but I'm afraid I might...
  8. Loop and fail of automatic repair

Loop and fail of automatic repair: Hello everyone! I have faced a problem with my Win10 After the latest windows update my laptop is in a constant loop - Preparing automatic repair - Diagnosing my pc - says that it did not start correctly and offers to restart. After that the cycle starts again What can i...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.

Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic start up repair, repair failed" loop.: Everything was working fine, but today when I started my pc, it automatically started "Start up repair", after few minutes, it failed with error "Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" Screenshot(not my PC's, but this image looks exactly like the error in my case):...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: My Windows 10 Laptop somehow got itself into a Automatic Repair loop. I tried to troubleshoot by booting into safe mode, tried disabling auto restart, tried disabling early-antimalware protection, and tried command prompting to repair "bootrec.exe" Still no login...