Windows 10: new laptop

Discus and support new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this laptop today and none of my apps want to open do I need to complete all updates for them to open please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrewLevac, Jul 6, 2018.

1. DrewLevac Win User

new laptop

I just got this laptop today and none of my apps want to open do I need to complete all updates for them to open please help

:)

DrewLevac, Jul 6, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 6, 2018
  4. new laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

new laptop

1. new laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  3. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  4. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  5. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  6. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  8. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  9. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  10. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....