Windows 10: new lock screen everyday

Discus and support new lock screen everyday in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I get new Lock screen every day, those photos were so much interesting, while ago and changed every day now I've changed my window (actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Numan24Ahmad, Aug 13, 2018.

1. new lock screen everyday

how can I get new Lock screen every day,

those photos were so much interesting, while ago and changed every day

now I've changed my window (actually updated to Creators) and now everything is gone

can somebody help thanks

:)

Numan24Ahmad, Aug 13, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 13, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 13, 2018
  4. new lock screen everyday

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

new lock screen everyday [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

new lock screen everyday

1. new lock screen everyday - Similar Threads - lock screen everyday

2. New PC is consistently crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is consistently crashing everyday: The PC most often crashes when playing games, causing audio to lag loudly in ears before rebooting back to the sign in screen. Here is a link to a minidump file from the most recent crash as well as the minidump file itself. Please advise....
  3. New PC is consistently crashing everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC is consistently crashing everyday: The PC most often crashes when playing games, causing audio to lag loudly in ears before rebooting back to the sign in screen. Here is a link to a minidump file from the most recent crash as well as the minidump file itself. Please advise....
  4. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Blue Screens Everyday: hello my pc crashes every day 5+ times which is really annoying because i just started school and i use my pc every day for class it usually doesn't crash when I have a game open but there are exceptions if I have no game open in that matter of 10 min my pc will crash I get...
  5. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Blue Screens Everyday: hello my pc crashes every day 5+ times which is really annoying because i just started school and i use my pc every day for class it usually doesn't crash when I have a game open but there are exceptions if I have no game open in that matter of 10 min my pc will crash I get...
  6. Pc Blue Screens Everyday

7. Blue screen problem everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem everyday: HI, everyday my computer will fall into blue screen problem. The file that have problem is cldflt.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-everyday/6b58fde2-c704-4cdf-aeba-b7b81c4a9886
  8. Blue screen problem everyday

Blue screen problem everyday: HI, everyday my computer will fall into blue screen problem. The file that have problem is cldflt.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-everyday/6b58fde2-c704-4cdf-aeba-b7b81c4a9886
  9. BSOD, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY

BSOD, BLUE SCREEN EVERYDAY: 4 minidump files, attached is the link to access it. Please help, thanks in advance.https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApHuonQvwMuDgXYYXbcuo5voebYR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-blue-screen-everyday/a600f96a-50d9-4e85-84c8-cf6e9ec78735
  10. Blue screen everyday

Blue screen everyday: i have blue screen everyday. the mini dump show MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel.sys STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PCIEXPRESS_FLOW_CONTROL_PROTOCOL_ERROR OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64 OSNAME: Windows...