Windows 10: New Logitech Mouse

Discus and support New Logitech Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Apr 24, 2016.

1. New Logitech Mouse

I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech m275 mouse. I would like to download the software for it.

Please help! Thanks in advance!

:)

Jesse Williams, Apr 24, 2016

2. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Driver Verifier shows BSOD with "Driver Verifier Detected Violation" but doesn't create dump file

I don't have Logitech keyboard, tho New Logitech Mouse :p I have Logitech mouse only. What you mean by Swap out? This mouse is brand new New Logitech Mouse :( It's like 1 month old.

GloomyJack, Apr 24, 2016
  4. New Logitech Mouse

what operating system do you have?

gijoetech1, Apr 24, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 24, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Do not need the Serial Number, nor the Unifying software, unless you want to keep an eye on the battery level. It will work fine without it.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Logitech Mouse

1. New Logitech Mouse - Similar Threads - Logitech Mouse

2. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  3. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  4. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  5. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  6. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  8. Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction

Got a new logitech m280 bluetooth mouse, it moves in the opposite direction: For example, when i move my mouse right, cursor goes left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-new-logitech-m280-bluetooth-mouse-it-moves/03e31ea4-ae49-45c4-86ab-aa7e2cd7b6ae
  9. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  10. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...