Windows 10: New machine with windows 10 fail to load many websites.

Discus and support New machine with windows 10 fail to load many websites. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Last week I got my new laptop, which I imidiately upgraded to windows10. My problem is that some (a lot) websites will not load. On my old machine... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by forslund72, Aug 3, 2015.

1. New machine with windows 10 fail to load many websites.

Last week I got my new laptop, which I imidiately upgraded to windows10.

My problem is that some (a lot) websites will not load. On my old machine the sites loads fine, and I can even ping them on my new machine, but the will not load in my browser (I have tried both Mozilla and Edge), but instead end up with 'the connection as timed out' after a few minutes (they load instantly on my old laptop).
    Some websites can easily be opened but time out, when I try to login with my userid.

Since my computer is brand new (an Alienware 17) I don't know if the computer or the software is responsible, but my guess is that it's an obscure security setting somewere, eventhough, I have tried everything I can find on the net.

Have other users experienced a similar problem, and does anybody have a solution for the problem?

:)

forslund72, Aug 3, 2015
  2. lufbruf Win User

The current active partition is compressed

many thanks for the suggestions - all of which failed to install 10. I've given up now , bought a new machine (not before time) and will stick to Windows 7.

lufbruf, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Error# 0x80040702

I received this error while trying to load a 2009 version of Peachtree Accounting for Distribution on a new machine with windows 10. The description was " failed to load DLL:XMLlogger or could have been xmilogger. I need to get this older version loaded
    so need help as to what to do.

Thanks

Rmarin4428, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

New machine with windows 10 fail to load many websites.

1. New machine with windows 10 fail to load many websites. - Similar Threads - machine fail load

2. New Install of Windows 10, many drivers didn't load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Install of Windows 10, many drivers didn't load: I installed Windows 10 on a new SSD drive. Many drivers didn't install. The OS is still usable, I suppose, but I still want to learn why this is happening. My guess is that UEFI is preventing installation via the API, presenting the nebulous Code 28. You know, the one that...
  3. New Install of Windows 10, many drivers didn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Install of Windows 10, many drivers didn't load: I installed Windows 10 on a new SSD drive. Many drivers didn't install. The OS is still usable, I suppose, but I still want to learn why this is happening. My guess is that UEFI is preventing installation via the API, presenting the nebulous Code 28. You know, the one that...
  4. New Install of Windows 10, many drivers didn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Many BSOD problems on new machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD problems on new machine: Hi, I just bought new dell xps 7590 and first what I have done is RAM upgrade. Ive upgraed from 2x4 gb to 2x8gb Almost from the beggining Im getting BSOD everyday few times. Run dell diagnostics memtest - without problems but I still though that maybe this ram is...
  6. Windows 10 failed to load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 failed to load: I had an issue two days ago where my Asus laptop failed to start when I turned it on. I was able to solve this by going through: advanced options > troubleshooting > refresh keep my files > enter recovery key > choose admin account > enter admin password After this, my...
  7. Windows 10 Fails to Load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fails to Load: Approximately a week ago, my desktop crashed while I was playing a game. I have 2 monitors, the monitor I wasn't using turned to black, while the monitor I was using began to display this mesh of brown and white. Unable to do anything, I restarted my computer. However, the...
  8. Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser - fails to open websites on certain machines: Hi all, I wanted to ask the forum about this issue that I`ve seen with edge for some time now, to verify its a known issue or otherwise. When using edge to browse to any given website, on some machines, edge simply will refuse to load the site. I can force the page to load...
  9. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...
  10. some websites won't load on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some websites won't load on windows 10: hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use...