Windows 10: New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid

Discus and support New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; MR Source An award winning disk cloning and imaging solution for free. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and e-mails. Upgrade your hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Gary, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid

MR Source

An award winning disk cloning and imaging solution for free. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and e-mails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats. This version is for non-commercial home use.
    We are pleased to announce that Macrium Reflect v6 Free Edition is available now. We have updated the user interface and added these exciting new features.

New Features in v6 Free:

• Differential Images

Differential Images for faster backups and reduced storage space.
    • Auto verification

Automatically verify images after creation to ensure integrity.
    • Pre-defined backup plan templates

Macrium Reflect backup templates allow for quick creation of scheduled backups.
    • Windows PE rescue environment improvements
      • If additional drivers are required for disk or network access, they are now automatically identified and if possible copied from the host operating system.
      • You can now add a boot menu so you can easily restore a system image without inserting rescue media.

[youtube]m2ilIpH3zTY[/youtube]

:)

2. BruceTR Win User

Correct Format for USB Stick | FAT32? | NTFS? | Some Other Format?

I'm using Macrium Reflect Free. Macrium doesn't provide support for the Free version. If they did, I'd be asking Macrium my question.

Macrium does offer a KB and a Forum. The Forum is view-only unless you own a paid version. You cannot post questions without owning a paid version.

In searching the KB and Forum, I could not find an answer to my question. Thus, I came here.

BruceTR, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Queries about Backup

Are you using the inbuilt imaging software or a third party?

If inbuilt then eventually this is being removed by Microsoft so you will have to download a third party application - many users have

Macrium Reflect free
    , this does full & differential backups/images, incremental is available in the paid version but is worth the payment - it isn’t an annual subscription but a version subscription so it may be several years between versions/payment &
    you can stay with the version purchased as it doesn’t run out.

Time Lady, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Nubble Win User

Nubble, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

1. New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect Release

2. Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...: About a week or so ago, I finally got the paid version of Macrium Reflect. Mainly for the Image Guardian that the paid version adds. Today I was testing, backing up and restoring from a USB stick (fast one). It works. However, I noticed that with the paid version, I also get...
  3. Macrium Reflect Free, or paid version

Macrium Reflect Free, or paid version: Hey there, I haven't been terribly active here in a while, but am going to be building a new pc with my son at christmas time and wondering about imaging software. I want to ensure he picks up some good habits. It seems Macrium is the imaging software of choice still. Free...
  4. Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free

Version 7 of Macrium Reflect Free: On the Macrium Reflect Forums, they state that Macrium Reflect Free Version 7 will be available by end of June. 85239
  5. Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question

Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question: In Norton Ghost 14, while making backup for my XP, I have to separately backup My Documents Folder and My Picture Folder because it was said that these folders are not included when back up System Drive. Do Macrium also does the same and do not include these folders. I have...
  6. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released

Latest version of Macrium Reflect Released: For anyone who has not done so yet There is a New version of Macrium Reflect Released v6.1.1023 Updated mine earlier 38891
  9. does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?

does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?: to create an image of my ssd which contain my windows 10 all of my programs all of my data and my images etc so I can backup and restore without the need to reinstall everything or the paid home version is better ? 66978
  10. Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question

Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question: Hi All, I made a Macrium Reflect 6 free version boot USB drive and thought I would put it in to make sure it worked. I get two Kinston USB drive boot options, which one should I use to boot up with? Thanks [img] 26068