Windows 10: New Media Creation Tool doesn't have all editions?

Discus and support New Media Creation Tool doesn't have all editions? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to upgrade my laptops using clean install so I used the Media Creation Tool but I only see 3 options: Windows 10 Windows 10 Home Single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lolcocks, Dec 1, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

New Media Creation Tool doesn't have all editions?

Hi,
    I want to upgrade my laptops using clean install so I used the Media Creation Tool but I only see 3 options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home Single Language
    Windows 10 N.

New Media Creation Tool doesn't have all editions? [​IMG]

Where is Pro?
    I have Windows 10 Pro and there is no ISO for that. :S
    Yesterday, I wanted to download "Windows 10 Home Single Language" for my friend to upgrade his laptop, but there was no option for that as well. And today, suddenly "Windows 10 Home Single Language" shows up.

What is even going on?
    And what edition is that just "Windows 10"?

:)

lolcocks, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Nos897 Win User

Windows 10 Updates

I have windows 10 education must i use the media creation tool?

Problem is I have slow internet so will take few days to download and the media creation tool doesn't have pause and resume is there a direct link to new iso as this will help alot .

Thanks for the previous replys as Well.

Nos897, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 not supporting GeForce 7025/ NVIDIA nForce 630a video card

Be careful, the DVD/USB Download tool is outdated, it doesn't always work for new systems. The WIndows 10 Media Creation tool is much better...

Thomas Pagel, Dec 1, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Home and Pro combined. Index 1 of install.esd in the sources folder will be Pro and index 2 of install.esd in the sources folder will be Home. I can show you the DISM /get-wiminfo commands to prove it, if you like.

NavyLCDR, Dec 1, 2015
  5. lolcocks Win User
    Okay, but I separately downloaded Windows 10 Single Language English United States and it is asking for product key when I try to upgrade Windows 8.1 Single Language English United States using this ISO and it's asking me for a Product Key.
    Why?

lolcocks, Dec 1, 2015
  6. Mansome Win User
    Make sure your current install is activated. Instead of cherry picking the exact iso file choose upgrade this pc. Usually you get prompted for a key if your upgrading the wrong version or its not activated.

Mansome, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New Media Creation Tool doesn't have all editions? - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool: Hi.May I ask if anyone have experienced the same error message in regards to running this Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 and if there's a solution to it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/eda5cd87-7be7-4191-899a-59756363cd45
  5. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool: I figured out what the tool was, and I didn't like it. You made it sound sooooooo exiting in the license terms, but when I found out what it really was, I was not impressed. Way to go Microsoft. Way to go. You ripped me off of thinking it was something cool, but instead you...
  6. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  7. New Media Creation Tool for 2020

New Media Creation Tool for 2020: I began a download for the Windows 10 Installation Media and all proceeded normally. It was about 70% when I checked it last time but when I came in now to look at it, it said something about more spaced needed. The usb drive I'll call it a thumbdrive has 16 Gigs on it and...
  8. Education Edition Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Education Edition Media Creation Tool: Hello, I received CD-Key for Microsoft Windows 10 Education Edition from my college. I want to install this on my PC build I'm completing soon. I'm trying to make a USB thumb drive using the tool found here....
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition

Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition: Hello everyone how you doing ? I faced an awkward problem which is , I downloaded windows 10 Pro x64 bit and installed it with not problem and activated it and I made sure it's Pro Edition from ---> This PC----> Properties and I tried to update Windows through Update settings...