Windows 10: New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source

Discus and support New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We first launched the Internet Explorer Test Drive site in 2010 during the Internet Explorer 9 Preview and regularly added demos through IE10 and IE11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source

Source: New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source

:)

Brink, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Zulfikar Zubair, Jun 17, 2015
  3. What is the relationship between Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge as far as open source is concerned?

The key word is speculation

When that article was published, Windows 10 was in public beta testing,

but the author seems to have not laid hands on it yet and doesn't even

mention Edge by name.

The author is suggesting that IE be opened up as open source, not saying

that it has been.

There's really no hard data in the article. It's an opinion piece.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 17, 2015
Thema:

New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source

1. New Microsoft Edge Test Drive web demos go open-source - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Test

2. Microsoft Edge browsing and problems with opening web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge browsing and problems with opening web sites: When I have either MS Edge or Google Chrome web browsers open and I go to MSN web site to search news stories, whenever I click on a story, no matter what the story is, it never opens that story - but rather reverts back to the main landing page. This just started today and...
  3. Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_Ninja_b0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n4rvpg/microsoft_is_testing_an_automatic_https_mode_in/
  4. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  5. Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  6. Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  7. Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration: "For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  8. Opening a specific web page while I open a new tab In Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Opening a specific web page while I open a new tab In Microsoft Edge: Hi In Microsoft Edge, how do I open a specific web page while I open a new tab? Thanks Bye 22716
  9. Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform

in Windows 10 News
    Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform: Yesterday we released our unit test execution infrastructure as an open source project. You’ll also find an open source project with the documentation. VSTest is a very extensible unit test execution framework. The base engine, discovers tests and runs them. It can...
  10. Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source: Today at JSConf US Last Call in Florida, we announced that we will open-source the core components of Chakra as ChakraCore, which will include all the key components of the JavaScript engine powering Microsoft Edge. We expect to open the ChakraCore repository on GitHub next...