Windows 10: New Monitor for PC / PS4

Discus and support New Monitor for PC / PS4 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wanting to buy a new monitor around 22-23" that will connect my PC and PS4 so it would need two HDMI connectors as well as speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kuyenmotdivad, Dec 28, 2016.

1. New Monitor for PC / PS4

Hi,

I'm wanting to buy a new monitor around 22-23" that will connect my PC and PS4 so it would need two HDMI connectors as well as speakers (onboard) and a headphone jack, anyone recommend one for me?

Thanks for any reply.

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Dec 28, 2016

2. VGA Compatibility

Not really, my PC is from 2010 I think, the monitor too. I want to use my PS4 and PC at the same monitor, so i got a BlackWeb VGA cord and an HDMI cord to be able to switch at will. Needless to say, nothing happened. I had to use the HDMI cor
    for my monitor in order to see and type these words.

James Foreman, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Connecting my console to the PC

I am trying to use a ps4

This is my first time trying to use a monitor as a screen

I have not tried using another monitor

PALMA306030, Dec 28, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

New Monitor for PC / PS4

If you run this Google search, you will see that most 23-24" monitors include dual HDMI input ports nowadays. OTOH, you can also buy a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that handles both audio and video, and use a monitor with DisplayPort and HDMI inputs (which nearly all of them offer today). HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 28, 2016
  5. Cheers, man will give it a go.

kuyenmotdivad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Monitor for PC / PS4

1. New Monitor for PC / PS4 - Similar Threads - Monitor PS4

2. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  3. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  4. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  5. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  6. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Playing Switch/ PS4 on my primary monitor (HDMI) means no sound coming from my secondary...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing Switch/ PS4 on my primary monitor (HDMI) means no sound coming from my secondary...: So not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this but I might as well. I currently have my headphones plugged into my primary monitor (headphone jacks on PC cause too much static) and my secondary monitor plugged into my primary using HDMI. This all works perfectly...
  8. how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor: My ps4 is connected to my new monitor via HDMI but i cannot hear sound...the only way i can hear sound is by connecting pc speaker audio jack into PS4 headphone socket in controller but sound is there but not loud enough.. is there a better way of getting a beefier sound...
  9. Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection: Hello, So I have a simple monitor that only have 1 HDMI connection. I tried connecting my PS4 (console) and my Laptop which is a Macbook Pro 2017 (USB-C connection) with an HDMI Splitter ( https://www.google.co.il/search?saf....gws-wiz-img.gLnG3vWhxUw#imgrc=E1cxSTYwevpv1M: )...
  10. No support for hardware to play my PS4 in my secondary monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No support for hardware to play my PS4 in my secondary monitor?: Mods: Please move this to wherever you feel is the correct section (if this isn't it). Thanks. I have two pieces of hardware which I used to switch my secondary monitor, where I can play PS4 and switch it to do what I need in it. It worked fully in 7, but it won't work in...