Windows 10: New mouse migration error

Discus and support New mouse migration error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new gaming mouse (cord) and it drags instead of smoothly movement. I checked the recent events in the device manger and it says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TLH, Jul 13, 2017.

1. TLH
    TLH Win User

New mouse migration error

I just bought a new gaming mouse (cord) and it drags instead of smoothly movement. I checked the recent events in the device manger and it says the mouse has not been migrated and this is the info it gives me.

Device HID\VID_1BCF&PID_0053&Col02\6&377f7b9a&0&0001 could not be migrated.

Last Device Instance Id: ACPI\SYN1507\4&307BD443&0
    Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF102
    Present: false

Please help i have no clue what to do at this point!

:)

2. ShinyaTakahashi, Jul 13, 2017
  3. CBird52 Win User
    CBird52, Jul 13, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

New mouse migration error [​IMG]

What do you see there ?

CountMike, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

1. New mouse migration error - Similar Threads - mouse migration error

2. Migrating Windows to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating Windows to a New Machine: Greetings,I currently have a 9900k machine with a z390 chipset. I am migrating to a 13900kf with a z690 chipset. The machines are/will be dual boot Windows. I have 2 retail keys. Both of my OS 2 and all data partitions are backed up with Macrium Reflect paid version. Am...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard - not migrating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse and keyboard - not migrating: after the last update for Win10 - 04/21/2021 my wireless mouse and keyboard stopped working.I have done all the usual trouble shooting, confirmed batterys are good, tried trouble shooters, did diagnostics, etc etc etc.In the device manager in events log, it shows the usb...
  4. Migrating to new SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating to new SSD?: I created an image of the old SSD with macrium Reflect and restored it to the new SSD. However the PC won't boot even if that's the only SSD I have installed. In Diskmanagement Events I can see: "Device settings for SCSI\Disk&Ven_NVMe&Prod_Samsung_SSD_970\5&bbc8c1b&0&000000...
  5. migrating OS to new ssd

migrating OS to new ssd: How can I migrate my os to my new ssd without going through any updates and so forth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrating-os-to-new-ssd/e6936d37-08ae-469a-b831-f77b68db6072
  6. Migrating to new PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Migrating to new PC: Hello, I bought a new PC and wanted to know if the stored credentials and themes on the old PC can be transferred to the new PC. I've already transferred apps and and my documents over to the new PC. It seems the migration tool I used missed the credentials and themes....
  7. migrating to new pc

migrating to new pc: how to transfer files, apps, settings to a new machine? Peer-to-peer cable? cloud? System-Backup-file? My cellphone seems to have a better brain. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrating-to-new-pc/a804b0bf-390c-4326-928f-68b8a798dde7
  8. Migration to a new computer

Migration to a new computer: I have a Windows 10 OS on my current computer. I bought a new computer with Windows 10 installed. I want to migrate files/apps/programs from the old computer to the new one in the simplest way possible without investing in any transfer software. Many of my files/documents are...
  9. Migrating to new computers

Migrating to new computers: We need to migrate our data and programs to new computers. One source computer runs XP, the other runs Win 10 Pro x64 (winver 1703); both destination computers run Win 10 Pro x64. What's the best way to go about it? I understand there is software designed to help. 88869
  10. Migrate to new computer

Migrate to new computer: My daughter just upgraded her Surface Pro 2 to a Surface Pro 4. Is there an easy way to migrate all her info/programs/data to the new computer? 66290