Windows 10: New MSI gaming laptops powered by Windows 10

Discus and support New MSI gaming laptops powered by Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; MSI recently announced their brand-new GS65 gaming laptop, powered by Intel’s 8th Generation processors, with a 144Hz thin bezel display. MSI also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New MSI gaming laptops powered by Windows 10

Source: A closer look at MSI's new gaming laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 8, 2018

2. Cast to device not working on windows 10 on my new MSI gaming laptop

Hi

I recently bought a new MSI Gaming laptop running windows 10 and have not been able to cast to TV. I was and am still able to do so on my older laptop which is also running windows 10. Cast to device recognizes the TV but when we do cast it says media not
    available.

ShunmugavelYogan, Apr 8, 2018
  3. USB external storage {A Power} not beeing seen by MSI new gaming laptop - SKS newbie would greatly thank u.

Heading tells the sad story!

Newbie lost with a portable storage USB hard drive not being seen by new MSI gaming laptop - trying to get W10 mess sorted out from a crashed W10 bad install from Steam putting over 70 files on my desktop. So I have reverted to a MSI gaming laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Had it_ No Lost it again_, Apr 8, 2018
Thema:

New MSI gaming laptops powered by Windows 10

1. New MSI gaming laptops powered by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MSI gaming laptops

2. My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging: Device name DESKTOP-DSGSTMT Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12650H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 183DC63F-AE59-4DEA-9F7B-9D71A9B01B74 Product ID 00330-54115-80717-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I bought a new MSI...
  3. My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging: Device name DESKTOP-DSGSTMT Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12650H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 183DC63F-AE59-4DEA-9F7B-9D71A9B01B74 Product ID 00330-54115-80717-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I bought a new MSI...
  4. Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply

Laptop MSI model MS-16P5 restarts with power supply: Laptop MSI model MS-16P5, with installed Windows 10, restarts whenever I connect power supply.However when windows starts in SAFE MODE, laptop does NOT restart.So I guess the problem is because of a faulty driver.What do you think?Agreed?What is the fastest way to find out...
  5. My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes

My Msi Laptop Auto Power Off in 30 Minutes: My MSI Laptop GL62M Model.... I Buy This Laptop 2 Months Ago... Problem is 30 Minutes Shutdown Fix Time... I many Times Solved This Problem...3 Times Window Change...But Not Problem Solve... 4 Times Goes on Servie Centre But Technician says Change The Motherboard Which will...
  6. Grayscale in MSI laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grayscale in MSI laptop with Windows 10: My laptop MSI GF63 Thin 95C turned to grayscale gradually in 2-3 seconds, along with all the connected monitors. I tried the grayscale toggle command Ctrl + Win key + C but it does not work. I've also tried to find the Display settings in NVIDIA Control Panel but no luck...
  7. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  8. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  9. Can't get MSI Gaming Laptop to boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get MSI Gaming Laptop to boot.: I have an MSI GE-62 Apache Pro that boots off a 256 GB SSD with a 1 TB HD for other storage. I hadn't had it on in a while (a couple weeks), and now I can't get it to boot past the MSI logo. Using the delete key I can boot into BIOS fine. But I've tried getting to the...
  10. Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10: At Acer’s next@acer global press conference in New York this week, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook and its new Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook line, all powered by Windows 10. These devices are built to take advantage of...