Windows 10: New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

Discus and support New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

To try these out yourself, make sure you have the latest version of Messenger. Open an existing conversation or find the person or group of people you’d like to chat with and tap the video icon on the upper right corner of the screen. Then simply tap the star button and select one of the AR games – the person or group you are video chatting with will get a notification indicating it’s time to get your game on.

People continue to discover video chat in Messenger, with over 17 billion video chats last year, twice as many as the year before. We hope this new experience – made possible by AR Studio – will help you create fun memories with the people you care about most, even when you can’t be together.

Source: Get Your Game On: Challenge Your Friends With Video Chat AR Games in Messenger | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

With the ability to add more people seamlessly to your calls, you can continue your conversation in the moment, just like if you were together in real life. Never again worry about skipping a beat when sharing your BFF’s spontaneous karaoke performance on Messenger. Sharing moments like these is now a few quick taps away.

The ability to add more people to an in-progress video chat or voice call is available now on Android and iOS around the world. Make sure you download the latest version of Messenger to try it out. We hope you enjoy this handy feature and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Sarah Morris,
    Product Manager, Messenger

Source: We just made it easier to add more friends and family to your Messenger audio and video chats | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook Adds New Feature to Messenger for Valentine's Day

In the spirit of feeling all the feelings, we thought it would be timely to share how people in the Messenger community express their love and adoration.
    We found that emojis are the new love language: people share over 2 billion emojis every day on Messenger, with
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger [​IMG]
    ranking in the top five most popular emojis.
    Men and women actually express their love (via emojis) pretty similarly! For example,
    is the second most popular emoji for both men and women.
    For those who like to personalize their chats, red is the most popular chat color and
    is the most popular custom emoji.

And to no surprise, Messenger continues to be the place where people come to connect and share when they’re feeling the love. Valentine’s Day was one of the most popular and active days on Messenger last year – we’re excited to see if that holds true for this year!

New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger screenshot-2018-02-09-11-40-30-1.png

If you’re planning to send someone a love note tomorrow, make it special this year with a variety of fun filters and effects in the Messenger Camera. Try out the heart eyes filter (open your mouth and you’ll see a fun animation), add some festive flair with a falling candy heart effect, or channel your inner royalty with the Queen of Hearts filter. The Messenger Camera is one tap or swipe away whether you’re already in a conversation or you’ve just opened the app.

New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger all-three-1-2.png

All of these festive filters and effects are also available in Messenger video chat! You can call a loved one by starting or opening a one-on-one or group chat and tap the video icon in the top right corner. Then tap the star icon to access all of the fun filters and effects.

Source: Feeling the Love with Messenger | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

The great thing about admin privileges in Messenger is they work in the background; if your group chat doesn’t need that level of control, it won’t get in the way of your group messaging. You’ll have the option to decide if you’d like admin approval for approving new members, but this preference is off by default in your group chat settings.

We’re also making it easier to add new people to group chats with joinable links. Anyone in a group chat can create a custom invite link and share it with someone they’d like to join the conversation. People who tap the link will either be added to the group automatically if approvals are offa, or will be added once the admin has approved the request.

By chatting with up to 250 people in a group at a time, group chats are fun, useful, and seamless at the same time. And admin privileges and joinable links are just a few of the great group chat features in Messenger:

• Last year we introduced several new features including @mentions, making it easy to jump right back in to the conversation to answer someone’s question or to provide a response
    • We also introduced reactions, giving you an option to quickly show acknowledgement or express how you feel in an easy way with an emoji
    • Group payments make it easy to get paid back whether you’re splitting a restaurant bill or chipping in for a group gift.
    • There are also fun ways to customize group chats, making conversations more delightful with custom emoji, nicknames, a photo, and text color.
    You can also have realtime voice and video chats in groups with up to 50 people at a time, and now you can add friends and family to your in-progress voice and video chats without having to interrupt the conversation, making sure no one misses out.

Messenger is a great way to connect to the groups of people you care about most – helping you spend time together online or even better, making plans to spend time together in real life. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think as we roll out these new group chat features!

By Drew Moxon,
    Messenger Product Manager

Source: Youre in Charge: Messenger Group Chats Are Now Better Than Ever | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger - Similar Threads - multiplayer video chat

2. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  3. New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app

in Windows 10 News
    New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app: [img] Earlier this year we launched the Messenger Desktop app for MacOS and Windows so people could take advantage of all the functionality of Messenger on a larger screen. Today, we’re excited to announce that Messenger Desktop will begin to be upgraded to...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  5. facebook messenger video calling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    facebook messenger video calling: If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone: Access to media devices has been denied....
  6. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Facebook quietly upgraded its Messenger app for Windows 10 with the ability to make voice and video calls. The feature worked with all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. However, many users report the Facebook Messenger...
  8. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  9. FB messenger video chat problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  10. Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats

in Windows 10 News
    Can now add more people to Facebook Messenger audio and video chats: Let’s say you’re chatting with your mom on a video call in Messenger to wish her happy birthday, and you want to add your sister and brother in to join the fun — we just made it super easy. We’re excited to share a small new feature that will hopefully have a big impact to...