Windows 10: New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10

Discus and support New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Among the more annoying and useless apps that come pre-installed on Windows 10 are Get Office and Get Skype. The latter is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10

Read more: Microsofts new Office Hub appears for Windows Insiders

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2016

2. OneNote notebook sections do not load (Windows Phone)

Hello. On my Windows Phone in the Office Hub when I click notebooks and then select a notebook it just says "Checking for sections in this notebook".

I tried resetting the Office Hub and turning on WiFi for a better connection, but neither worked.

I also noticed that while I can get to my SkyDrive via the SkyDrive app it won't load within the Office Hub.

Edit: It appears it does update the notebook sections, but it takes FOREVER. Any idea why it's so slow in Office Hub, but so fast in the SkyDrive App?

MichaelArchambault, Nov 16, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    skydrive with 2nd windows live id

Yes, the primary Windows Live ID is used for the Office Hub's integration with SkyDrive. No you cannot change this. There is the standalone SkyDrive app you can download to sign in with the second ID, but in order to edit the file on your phone, the permission
    would be changed to "people with a link" since the Office Hub is linked against the other ID.

To get around this, you could share your SkyDrive folders with your first ID and they should appear under "Shared" in the Office Hub.

Entegy, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10

1. New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Office Hub appears

2. Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was just wanting to now if the new outlook app for desktop is still in beta in office channel. I do not own office. I have windows 11 desktop and I was just wondering if the new outlook app is in the microsoft Store if you can...
  3. Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the new outlook app still in the office beta channel: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was just wanting to now if the new outlook app for desktop is still in beta in office channel. I do not own office. I have windows 11 desktop and I was just wondering if the new outlook app is in the microsoft Store if you can...
  4. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  5. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  6. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to get new Office app icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get new Office app icon?: [ATTACH] I've had all the new Office icons for a while, but for some reason the main Office app (the one I use as a launcher) never updated, and it looks really out of place in my start menu....
  8. microsoft office hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft office hub: My grandaughters win10 computer every 15 minutes or so throws up the following message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub...\LocalBridge.exe The specified user does not have a valid profile Her microsoft 365 office is via her university account and...
  9. Office apps appear in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office apps appear in another language: I have the micrsoft surface pro 6 and my default language is english but i also added a german keyboard. But half of my microsoft apps appear in german while the others still appear in english. I would love to have all of them in English. But i cant seem to figure out how to...
  10. Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly: I updated w10 to 1903. After the update, every time I press alt+ctrl+shift+win, It opens the Office App, and when I press with some keys, it opens one of the office apps. I use AHK, and I want to remap those keys, and I want to control my apps to open at MY will. I've tried...