Windows 10: New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up

Discus and support New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edzix, Jul 27, 2018.

1. edzix Win User

New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up

My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over . And it happens pretty much 1 of 6 times of booting . Installed from usb. Using only ssd samsung evo 250 gb

:)

edzix, Jul 27, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jul 27, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 27, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up - Similar Threads - build w10 freezeing

2. New build freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    New build freezing: Within the past month, I put together a new desktop with the following components: CPU - Intel i7 10700K Mobo: Asus Prime B460M-A Ram: Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4 (2 x 8Gb) SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus The power supply and everything else was from previous build. On two occasions,...
  3. Move W10 to new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move W10 to new build.: I just completed my first pc build, thanks with the W10 transfer. I did Great! I want to build another for my wife. she has a laptop that originally was W8 which I free upgraded to 10. Can I install W10 on the new build and use her activation key to activate her Windows...
  4. Strange Partitions after W10 install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange Partitions after W10 install on new build: I've just built a new PC and installed W10 from a USB after using the W10 creation tool on my old build. Everything seemed to install fine but I noticed some quirks (like start button and key not doing anything) so I decided to do a reset. That completed but now I've...
  5. New AMD build freezing after windows install/at first boot

New AMD build freezing after windows install/at first boot: Hi all, This is a brand new PC build. Here are the parts used: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 Motherboard: MSI Mortar B550 RAM: 8X2 Gb Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4 3600 F4-3600C16D-16GVKC Video Card: Nvidia RTX 2060 Storage: Western Digital m.2 It posts fine and I am able to enter BIOS...
  6. New PC freezing during boot.

New PC freezing during boot.: I’ve had Windows 10 for years and it never gave me any problems. But now I just bought a new motherboard and CPU and every time I boot it, it freezes on the Windows 10 loading screen after the spinning dots do about one rotation. I tried taking every nonessential component...
  7. New PC Build First Time Windows Boot Attempt Freezes

New PC Build First Time Windows Boot Attempt Freezes: Hello I keep having windows 10 freeze on me during first OS boot. I just built a new PC. I turn it on and the bios worked & all hardware seemed to be operating fine. I set to boot from my disk drive and put windows 10 in then rebooted.. I get to the widows logo & see...
  8. Brand new PC build keeps freezing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new PC build keeps freezing?: Hi, I recently upgraded my PC and installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, I've been experiencing issues where the PC will occasionally freeze temporarily and the CPU speed will spike to 4.7 GHz. I'm just on my Desktop with a couple of programs open, usually Task...
  9. New build pc not booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build pc not booting: Hi My grandson has just built his first PC, unfortunately it doesn’t work....nothing displays on the monitor, not even the Post messages....the monitor works ok on a different PC has been tried with the HDMI and VGA ports. the Mobo lights up and the cpu fan runs. I...
  10. New PC build - Constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    New PC build - Constantly freezing: Hello guys, I've just build my first PC and it has been working fine for a week. Although I didn't install a graphics card, I installed some games (League of Legends and GTA V ) just to see the perfomance without a GPU, and it was surprising well, also the CPU temperature...