Windows 10: New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up

Discus and support New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edzix, Jul 27, 2018.

1. edzix Win User

New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up

My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over . And it happens pretty much 1 of 6 times of booting . Installed from usb. Using only ssd samsung evo 250 gb

:)

edzix, Jul 27, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jul 27, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 27, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up - Similar Threads - build w10 freezeing

2. Computer Freezes after 5 or minutes booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes after 5 or minutes booting up: My PC freezes after 5 minutes of being logged in. (Windows 10) However I can still move the mouse, click on things but nothing will happen I sometimes also get a "Microsoft windows is not responding' popup, I cant interact with that either I checked task manager and it...
  3. New build pc not booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build pc not booting: Hi My grandson has just built his first PC, unfortunately it doesn’t work....nothing displays on the monitor, not even the Post messages....the monitor works ok on a different PC has been tried with the HDMI and VGA ports. the Mobo lights up and the cpu fan runs. I...
  4. W10 new build low resolution.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    W10 new build low resolution.: Got a new build PC with W10, screen resolution too low despite set to 1080p. My previous Windows 7 machine displays fine on same monitor. Tried all available settings options in W10 and Nvidia panel, also checked monitor display settings and another HDMI cable. Managed to get...
  5. PC freezes during start up

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes during start up: At start up, my PC freezes at the pre log on page - the screen before, and which would normally lead to, the password entry / log on screen - It shows mail accounts being updated and the digital clock display operates, but PC does not respond to any input other than to power...
  6. Windows 10 Freezes if PC booted up with network adapter connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Freezes if PC booted up with network adapter connected: hai i just found out the reason why my PC was freezing constantly that i had to hard reboot the pc continously. this problem doesn't happen in safe mode. when i boot up pc with my router adapter connected to the PC, it will freeze my PC when i click anything on the...
  7. New PC build - Constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    New PC build - Constantly freezing: Hello guys, I've just build my first PC and it has been working fine for a week. Although I didn't install a graphics card, I installed some games (League of Legends and GTA V ) just to see the perfomance without a GPU, and it was surprising well, also the CPU temperature...
  8. New Custom Build - PC freezing within Games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Custom Build - PC freezing within Games: Hi all, my new custom desktop build is around one month old now. I am experiencing issues while gaming, for example AC Syndicate. Sometimes I get an BSOD, but thats very rare. Also, the BSOD is freezing as well, so Windows is not even generating dump files. It only...
  9. hp laptop booting up and freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hp laptop booting up and freezing: my WIN 10 HP laptop boots.up slowly, then will take me to my desktop. desktop icons load but Simple Sticky Notes which I have on my desktop do not load. Then.everything freezes. I do have a mouse cursor which moves freely but I can not click on anything. Keyboard is...
  10. W10 hanging on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 hanging on boot up.: I have just updated an Acer Aspire Laptop 5536 to W10 and after pressing the start button it starts to boot up and about 10 seconds after pressing start the windows logo appears and the little squirly is going round then stops. The Hdd led goes out and it is stuck there...