New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up

Discus and support New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edzix, Jul 27, 2018.

1. edzix Win User

My new pc build , windows 10 home freezes after booting up, its giving 3 sec of freeze , and it unfreezes after 1 sec , and that happens over and over . And it happens pretty much 1 of 6 times of booting . Installed from usb. Using only ssd samsung evo 250 gb

:)

edzix, Jul 27, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul Win User
    BarbaricSoul, Jul 27, 2018
  3. anandsap123 Win User
    PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 27, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. New pc build w10 freezeing after booting up - Similar Threads - build w10 freezeing

2. I am not able to add new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to add new bluetooth devices: I bougth my ASUS ROG GL503VD laptop a month ago and have been using it without any issues. Yesterday, I was prompted to install the 1803 OS update and I did, but it took a lot of time to install. Today, using my laptop, when trying to add a bluetooth keyboard, noticed this...
  3. Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update (Version 1803): As the title says I have encountered this problem once I had to get this mandatory update. I did a rollback the previous build I had and the microphone (detachable microphone for headphones) was working fine. Nothing wrong with the cable and drivers are up to date. The...
  4. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  5. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  6. No thumbnails in start menu on start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    No thumbnails in start menu on start-up: Since the April update (the latest one didn’t brick my PC, for a change), most of the thumbnails in my Start menu have vanished when the computer starts up. I know how to reset thumbnails, and that is the solution, but what is the reason for Windows not loading thumbnails...
  7. Unmountable boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unmountable boot error: Hello! My laptop has been getting the blue screen with the “unmountable boot error” when I try to start it up. I made USB drive of the windows media installation to try to fix it but it doesn’t show up. Ive tried changing the boot order & tried using F9 to select it but it’s...
  8. Fingerprint not recognised after major windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint not recognised after major windows 10 update: Hello, This is the second time I have received a major update for windows 10, after the update my fingerprint is no longer recognised. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device; but the fingers I was using were not recognized even after a reinstall of the drivers....
  9. Announcing Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview Build 17733 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview Build 17733 - August 14: Release notes not available yet. Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...rpreviewserver 115974
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17733 now available - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17733 now available - August 14: Release notes not available yet. Download: Download Windows Insider Preview SDK 115973