Windows 10: New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam

Discus and support New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, I got a new PC a few days ago and as of recent it has been crashing quite often. I can use it for a while before the BSOD pops up. Files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Drizzard, May 28, 2016.

1. Drizzard Win User

New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam

Hey there,

I got a new PC a few days ago and as of recent it has been crashing quite often. I can use it for a while before the BSOD pops up. Files with everything required attached.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Drizzard, May 28, 2016
  2. P. Stone Win User

Windows 10, BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe problem

Just had the BSOD error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

I was trying to play the game Firewatch at the time, launched into a save state. Almost immediately froze and then the BSOD appeared.

Any suggestions?

P. Stone, May 28, 2016
  3. BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

Nevermind. I found the driver on the Toshiba website. Installing now, crossing fingers.

DaveBonifacio, May 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty

5. axe0 New Member
    Did you only upload the dumps or have you ran the DM Log Collector from the BSOD Posting Instructions?

6. Drizzard Win User
    The DM log collector apparently didn't work as it seemed to generate an empty zipfile. So I uploaded the logs manually.

Drizzard, May 29, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please try the .bat version of the tool.
    Attachment 82438

8. Drizzard Win User

Should be fixed now, used the BAT.

Drizzard, May 29, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

The crashes look to be caused by the Broadcomm network driver.
    Is the Broadcomm network device added or came it pre-installed with the motherboard? Broadcomm doesn't provide any drivers
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm bcmwl63a Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`49eb0000 fffff800`4a96e000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Jul 20 11:54:40 2015 (55ACC560) CheckSum: 00ABD4DB ImageSize: 00ABE000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. Drizzard Win User
    The device is added. I managed to find a driver especially made for windows 10, and it seems to have solved it for now. It seems I was running a windows 7/8 driver, which caused the crashing.

Drizzard, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam

2. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  3. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  4. BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception: Hi there, i'm facing intermittent BSOD as: Page_Fault_In_No_Paged_Area System_Service_Exception Windows 10 is Version 1909 (build SO 18363.592) I've already reinstalled Windows 10 today I've attached the V2_Log Collector generated Zip file as per BSOD Posting Instruction...
  5. Weird BSOD Scenario? Stopcodes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA...

Weird BSOD Scenario? Stopcodes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA...: Hello, Microsoft community. I got this new computer up and running over the past month, and as of this week I've been experiencing some odd behavior, where, during gaming or streaming, even on some very non-resource-intensive platforms, my computer will crash, displaying the...
  6. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  7. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

in Windows 10 Support
    Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  8. ' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD

' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA’ stop code by 'win32kbase.sys' - BSOD: I had an old version of Windows 10 installed on my laptop and a week ago win32kbase.sys started causing an immediate PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREAS BSOD every time I moved the cursor with the mouse or keyboard, or with the keyboard only from the login screen (since moving the...
  9. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA on a new computer

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA on a new computer: Hi guys, I'm relatively new to computing so I was wondering if I could have some help. I recently made this computer and have had 3 or 4 BSOD's. I opened the minidump of the last crash and it says: "*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys*** ERROR: Module...
  10. BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files

BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files: I randomly got a Blue Screen called Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area while playing a game. I had this blue screen before and I thought it would disappear once I downloaded Windows 10. It has came up again and I am afraid that I may loose my computer. What should I do in this...