Windows 10: New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios

Discus and support New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, I got a new pc and here are some of the specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU Cooler: DeepCool AK620 Zero Dark Motherboard: MSI Pro B650M-P Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Furkbylen, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Furkbylen Win User

New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios

Hey there, I got a new pc and here are some of the specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU Cooler: DeepCool AK620 Zero Dark Motherboard: MSI Pro B650M-P Video Card: GTX 1070 Waiting on the super series Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 2 x 16 DDR5-6000 CL30 Storage: Netac N-500N Power Supply: Corsair CX650M Old psu Case: BitFenix Nova Mesh SE TGEvery part seems like it works in the bios without a hitch but no matter what I do once I get out of the bios and pick the usb key for the windows installation it starts booting and shows the windows logo after a little while it flashes the purple screen of "put i

:)

Furkbylen, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 8, 2023
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 8, 2023
  4. New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios

Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

Hello,

i recently got new ram for christmas and installed it, everything was fine, untill i enabled xmp, then windows would boot and i always got into the advanced settings tab, after then resetting my windows, everything was fine again, installed the latest drivers, all my inportant apps and so on.

After i was finished updating and installing i thought to again enable xmp, which then led to the same problem, but now everytime i turn my pc on, i get to the bios, i can enter the bios and use it, but after the bios the pc just keeps restarting and is in a constant Boot Loop, i’ve swapped the ram with my old one which was fine for years, and resetted bios with the cmos battery, but nothing helped, i cant get out of the boot loop after the bios, and windows cant let me completely reset all my hardware and do a reinstall of windows, please help me

Alex Sabov, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios

1. New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios - Similar Threads - looping restarting everytime

2. New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New pc windows looping and restarting everytime no matter what I change in bios: Hey there, I got a new pc and here are some of the specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU Cooler: DeepCool AK620 Zero Dark Motherboard: MSI Pro B650M-P Video Card: GTX 1070 Waiting on the super series Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 2 x 16 DDR5-6000 CL30 Storage: Netac N-500N Power Supply:...
  3. Got a pc from a friend and no matter what i do it will not factory restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a pc from a friend and no matter what i do it will not factory restart: I have tried everything it started by saying there was a error couldn't complete and now it says could not find recovery environment i have watched 2 videos done everything they have done looked at forums nothing will work...
  4. Got a pc from a friend and no matter what i do it will not factory restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got a pc from a friend and no matter what i do it will not factory restart: I have tried everything it started by saying there was a error couldn't complete and now it says could not find recovery environment i have watched 2 videos done everything they have done looked at forums nothing will work...
  5. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  6. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  7. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

8. Restarting in a loop everytime I try to update driver.

Restarting in a loop everytime I try to update driver.: Mine is hp omen 15 2020 version laptop. Recently it crashed with a black screen randomly while I was watching videos. And even my laptop display wasnt working , so I had to connect it to an external display with hdmi cable. I tried restarting and it didnt work, then I...
  9. New Built PC stuck in Bios Loop

New Built PC stuck in Bios Loop: I just built my new pc and it turns on and everything which is great but its stuck in this loop. I can click exit, save and exit, restore to default and it will still send me back to the Bios. I’ve even tried turning off my PC and disconnecting the power supply. None of it...
  10. Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc

Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc: Everytime i turn on pc i get boot loop saying choose and option ive tried start up repair and it doesnt work i tried system restore also doesnt work it says to use system restore you must specify which windows installation to restore[IMG]...