Windows 10: New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU

Discus and support New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. [img] 5961 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by f14tomcat, May 8, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU

New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU.

New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU [​IMG]

:)

f14tomcat, May 8, 2015

2. completely remove Realtek HD Audio Drivers

Dear Team

It is really irritating that poor performance of MIC in Realtek HD audio. I. am having latest driver for Windows 10 64bit. I am uninstalling it and configured the system by Microsoft HD audio. But the realtek re installing again and again, and disabling
    Microsoft HD audio Driver. Please guide me for the complete uninstallation of Realtek HD audio Driver

Regards

Dhanasekaran Rathinam

DhanasekaranRathinam, May 8, 2015
  3. RamFran Win User
    Sound Problem with Windows 10

i already tried to do that.

Still no avail, After i install the Realtek drivers and restart PC, no avail, even Realtek HD audio manager doesnt not show in the search field (Cortana).

RamFran, May 8, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

... and, Cortana speaks! *Thumbs

Edwin, May 8, 2015
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    Apparently, only if you have a mike! Mine is just as mute as before!

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU - Similar Threads - RealTek Audio Driver

2. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  3. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  4. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  5. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  6. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  7. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  8. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  9. Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In"

Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In": Hello, I have spent many days trying to fix this problem but have still not solved it. Basically I want to set headphones as my default output instead of speakers but when I open up the sound settings there is no option for headphones. (I have not disabled or disconnected...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue

Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue: Hello, I have tried looking online for answers but nothing has worked thus far for my problem. As of last night, the audio on my speakers has been having problems. When I first opened up my computer, no sound would come out of the speakers, however, my headphones still...