Windows 10: New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary

Discus and support New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; HIgMcwvMv_w Wow - a lot happens in a year. Last May, you welcomed Mixer into your lives. Since then, it’s been an amazing journey together. We’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary

Source: Happy 1st Anniversary, Mixer Community!

:)

Brink, May 24, 2018

2. Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, May 25, 2018
  3. Tendows Win User
    Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, May 25, 2018
Thema:

New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary

1. New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary - Similar Threads - Refreshed Experience rolling

2. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Year 10 - 1 week work experience: Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to...
  3. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 10 - 1 week work experience: Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to...
  4. Year 10 work experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Year 10 work experience: Hi! Im 14 years old and I was wondering if you did year 10 work experience at Microsoft. My closest Microsoft is in Enfield town but I am unsure of how to apply if you do offer it and I am also not sure of what work that year 10s would be required to do. Please let me know if...
  5. Year 10 Work Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 10 Work Experience: I am a Year 10 student studying year 10 & 11 Computer Science. Is it possible for me to do In-store Work Experience in Microsoft Experience Centre Oxford Circusfrom Monday 13th March - Friday 24th March?...
  6. Year 10 Work Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 10 Work Experience: My son is a year 10 student studying year 10 & 11 computing subjects. He would like to know if he can do work experience at Microsoft Melbourne from 14-17 June 2022?...
  7. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...
  8. New settings page rolling out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New settings page rolling out?: [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere. Version 1909 OS build 18363.628 Insider Release Preview...
  9. Microsoft is rolling out a new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out a new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1: In the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, Microsoft separated Cortana from the Windows search to innovate both features independently. With Windows 10 20H1 update, Microsoft is turning Cortana into an independent app that would change the way Microsoft delivers updates its digital...
  10. Outlook for Windows rolls out its simplified user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook for Windows rolls out its simplified user experience: Outlook for Windows has evolved through multiple generations of improvements to create a user experience aimed at making it easier for you to get things done and focus on what matters. Now, after rounds of validation and refinement through customer research and the Coming...