Windows 10: New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway

Discus and support New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ...The new attack, named Adylkuzz, is linked to WannaCry, and according to Godier, “uses the hacking tools recently disclosed by the NSA and which have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway

Read more: New reports suggest a larger scale cyber attack is underway, silently mines infected computers for virtual currency | On MSFT

:)

Brink, May 16, 2017
  2. Saltgrass Win User

SOLVED: When is this update KB4022716 for 1703 going to be available for download?

Maybe Cyber Attack is attracting all the attention.. Hopefully, it did not cause the Cyber Attack New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway ;)

Saltgrass, May 16, 2017
  3. Beroun Win User
    Wanna Cyber Attack

Me again,

have checked on web and apparently Windows 10 patch KB4013429 issued in March included MS17-010 patch, which should prevent the Wanna. So hope I (and all with KB4013429 patch) are OK. Please confirm if this assumption is correct.

Beroun, May 16, 2017
Thema:

New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway

1. New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway - Similar Threads - reports suggest larger

2. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  3. Icons suddenly larger at recommended scaling.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons suddenly larger at recommended scaling.: I recently had Windows reinstalled on my laptop after a driver failed. After getting things set up, I noticed that my taskbar gets filled up faster. Eventually, I also noted that certain apps looked cramped and, in some cases, blurrier too. I've tried changing the scaling...
  4. CYBER ATTACK

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  5. cyber criminal report

cyber criminal report: my name is a Anthony and I am being attact by my some cyber criminals, I maneged to ger one og their names. Amanda adell Lillie, phone number 8595519335. ones nam was candy, scoot miller. and paul brooks in and around Paintsville, martin, and surounding counties in Kentucky....
  6. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  7. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  8. Cyber attack in UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy, and others

Cyber attack in UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy, and others: The NHS has been under attack in UK.. 84188
  9. New Ransomware attack

New Ransomware attack: Only 5 days out and Win10 being screwed with. This link was in an E-Mail today: New Windows 10 scam will encrypt your files for ransom | ZDNet 12608
  10. Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites: Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites So-called denial-of-service attacks can knock sites offline by flooding them with junk data, blocking the way for legitimate users Several websites including Twitter and Tumblr were unreachable during an extended period for many...