Windows 10: New SBS E2800 has no left channel in AUX (from PC etc)

Discus and support New SBS E2800 has no left channel in AUX (from PC etc) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new set of Creative SBS E2800 2.1 speakers. They have FM radio, USB SD Card and AUX inputs. What I am seeing is that there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pillainp, Jul 29, 2017.

1. pillainp Win User

New SBS E2800 has no left channel in AUX (from PC etc)

I just bought a brand new set of Creative SBS E2800 2.1 speakers. They have FM radio, USB SD Card and AUX inputs.

What I am seeing is that there is only output from the Right satellite when AUX is the source ie when connected by stereo AUX cable to my PC or phone.

However, I get stereo output (both satellites) when I use either the FM radio or USB sources.

I have tried with two different AUX cables, and I have tried switching the satellites around.

No matter what I do, I can only get output from the right satellite in AUX mode.

What are the chances that the AUX input is shot?

Or am I incredibly stuck with to dud AUX cables?

Help please.

:)

pillainp, Jul 29, 2017
  2. santoshns Win User

CK-20w radio mute in stereo mode

I think I have two options:

1. Simpler option is to live with Nokia speaker in addition to AUX-IN connection to car radio.

2. Use some speaker to line level converter for the mono output and then put a relay to choose mono or stereo output of the kit based on mute signal. This will need some effort, but one can get rid of Nokia speaker and may be better voice quality through
    car speakers.

However, in either case, it is going to be a problem if kit sends mute signal for A2DP music streaming or it does NOT send it for GPS instructions:smileytongue:. When mute is active, my radio has options to either ignore it, mute, play left channel or play
    right channel, but does not have any option to play both channels of AUX-IN! I wish it had the last option too:smileyhappy:.

santoshns, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Notifications Do Not Work With Bluetooth Active - Nokia Lumia 830

I have a Nokia Lumia 830 and I connect to my vehicle's BT no problem.

However, unless I choose the BT output on my vehicle's headset, I lose my phone's alerts and notifications. Obviously if someone calls, the phone conversation is channeled through my speakers.

However, if I don't have my vehicle's headset set to BT (i.e. if it's left on FM or Aux let's say), I don't hear any phone updates, email alerts, notifications, etc...because it now patches everything through the BT channel.

Is there any way to set the phones notifications always through the phone even if BT is connected to my vehicle's headset?

Thanks

ArmondMatevosian, Jul 29, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

The Creative speaker system requires a 3.5mm stereo plug (TRS) and a stereo "whatever type" is needed for the phone or PC. If you are only using a mono plug (TS type) you will only get one side. If you are not fully inserting the plug into the jack in the speaker system it will only get one side, also.

There is also the possibility that there is a hardware problem with the speakers and in that case they should be returned for replacement or refund.

fireberd, Jul 29, 2017
  5. pillainp Win User
    Both the cables I used were stereo.
    They each have two black rings on the jack.

And I am certain both PC and phone were playing in stereo. Balance was 0 on the phone, and left and right channels were set to 100% in Win10's audio manager.

Plus, what are the odds of two brand new stereo AUX cables (one a Honeywell) both being defective?

I tried everything I could, but no luck.

Maybe I will return them.

pillainp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New SBS E2800 has no left channel in AUX (from PC etc) - Similar Threads - SBS E2800 has

2. In AUX mode volume has two different controls, one from my pc and other from the speaker.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In AUX mode volume has two different controls, one from my pc and other from the speaker.: Hi, after connecting my bluetooth speaker to my laptop through AUX cable, when I went to change the volume, I noticed two different ways to change the volume of the speaker. One was to change from the laptop and other is to change from the buttons that are on the speaker. Can...
  3. In AUX mode volume has two different controls, one from my pc and other from the speaker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In AUX mode volume has two different controls, one from my pc and other from the speaker.: Hi, after connecting my bluetooth speaker to my laptop through AUX cable, when I went to change the volume, I noticed two different ways to change the volume of the speaker. One was to change from the laptop and other is to change from the buttons that are on the speaker. Can...
  4. In AUX mode volume has two different controls, one from my pc and other from the speaker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. left audio channel wont work

left audio channel wont work: my computer restarted a couple weeks ago, a few days after Christmas I think, and the left audio channel decided to just stop. i tried the built in troubleshooting, using different drivers even 3rd party drivers after a while, device manager, rollback drivers, everything...
  6. Microphone Recording Only On Left Channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Recording Only On Left Channel: Hello, I had recently gotten a M-Audio 192 4 and an AT2035 but everything I record is on the left channel. I tried to change the channels from the interfaces properties but I could not find a 1 channel option in order to make everything mono. I then tried enabling stereo mix...
  7. Laptop Microphone Left Channel Only Working

Laptop Microphone Left Channel Only Working: Good day! I've been using my laptop mic as my alternative for Focusrite Scarlett, i record songs *Smile (i am unable to use it in my laptop because it has one headphone/mic jack only) Windows 10 Build 1903 / Lenovo ideapad 130-15ast But my laptop microphone started to work...
  8. [Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?

[Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?: What I hear from my left headphone I hear from the right one and vice-versa. This only happens from the audio of the Realtek sound card integrated into my motherboard. The issue is NOT present when I switch audio to the TV I have connected trough HDMI to my NVIDIA video card....
  9. PC won't recognize aux port

PC won't recognize aux port: I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize that I have a...
  10. Muting left/right channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muting left/right channel: Hi, I am developing an application which requires me to mute left/right individually while listening to continuous audio output via headphone/earphone. I have tried the following options in windows 7, 8,8.1,10 laptops, - Adjusting the balance levels in playback device...