Windows 10: New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work

Discus and support New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is testing a new wish list feature for Windows 10 App Store that would allow users to keep track of all the stuff you want from the Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 25, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work

Microsoft is testing a new wish list feature for Windows 10 App Store that would allow users to keep track of all the stuff you want from the Store. The Wish list feature is supposed to put everything into one easy to manage spot on your PCs, tablets and web.

Microsoft has already removed the half-baked wish list feature from the Windows 10 App and Web store.

Today, developer Gustave has shared a screenshot of an unreleased update for Microsoft Store that shows off the wish list feature. The screenshot shows a wish list page where you can manage all your apps, games and other services. From your Wishlist page, you can buy, install or delete any item.

New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work Microsoft-Store-wish-list.jpg

The Wishlist hasn’t made its way to the Store yet, and the wish list feature on the website is also not working as expected.

New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work Wish-list.jpg

It’s a handy tool to help you keep track of apps, games and other services that you want from Microsoft Store. Most of the stuff available in Store can all be added to your Wishlist but there’s no way to share your list with friends and family just yet.

The post New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 25, 2018
  2. NatoBoram Win User

Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

You're right! 2 years in, and the Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast don't even have a wish list. It's gonna be a long road.

In the meantime, I suggest you use
    Microsoft To-Do
    , it might help ^^

NatoBoram, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Wenhold Win User
    No Wish list in Movies & TV

I am surprised that there is no Wish list in Microsoft's Movies & TV. When you browse around the movies and collect the titles what you want to watch and store in Wish list for future's purchase. They have none in Movies & TV, this results that they
    "force" you to buy them immediately. I think that they should add "Wish List" feature to the moves & TV like Amazon and Apple's itune.

Wenhold, Aug 25, 2018
  4. KariC_224 Win User

Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

As I am pleased to see a great selection of games and apps in Windows Store, I wish there was some way to add ones that catch my interest to a "wish list." That way I can go back and check them out when I am done browsing the store. Otherwise the title and
    location of the app will become forgotten as I continue to browse. I frequently use the wish list on my android phone in Google's play store, and it is a big help. If such a place exists already in Microsoft's Store, where do I find it?

Just some feedback. New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work :)

KariC_224, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work - Similar Threads - screenshot reveals Microsoft

2. Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?: There is no <removed> "Wish List" in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC, not that I can not find it, THERE IS NOT any "wish list" in the top-right 3 dots "..." menu! And there is No Way to add an app to "Wish List"! This is ridiculous and annoying! I did reset the MS...
  3. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  4. Screenshots reveal Microsoft’s Windows 10 Cloud Reinstall feature

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots reveal Microsoft’s Windows 10 Cloud Reinstall feature: Microsoft recently confirmed it’s working on a new feature that would allow users to reinstall Windows 10 using a system image stored in the cloud. Microsoft says references to Windows 10’s Cloud download option can be found in the preview builds of Windows 10 20H1, but the...
  5. add movies to wish list in microsoft store

add movies to wish list in microsoft store: how can I add movies to the wish list in Microsoft store I have tried but to no avail and there is no help on Microsoft store to show you how to do it can anyone advise me please....
  6. Wish list function in MS Store isn't working.

Wish list function in MS Store isn't working.: Wish list actually doesn't work now. After adding an app into wish list, it will NOT show up in the "view wish list". To make things worse, if I quit the app page and come back later, the "on wish list" label will also disappear. In addition, no easy entry for wish list in MS...
  7. Microsoft Store - Wish list

Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  8. How to use Wish List and Shopping Cart in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Wish List and Shopping Cart in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] With Windows 10, Microsoft aimed to build an operating system that shared a core that would let the user experience the same type of features across their different Windows devices at the almost similar time. This means that with the [...] This post How to use Wish...
  9. Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features: Microsoft today announced a big update for its app store on Windows 10 and Xbox One. The company notes that Microsoft Store now comes with wish lists feature that would allow users to add apps, games, and other digital items to a section called ‘Wish List’ and it would appear...
  10. Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works: Windows 10’s 2019 update codenamed 19H1 is all set to improve the search feature that has always been widely used by the users. Microsoft recently confirmed that the company is working to address the issues that users have experienced with the built-in search tool and improve...