Windows 10: New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

Discus and support New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Unlock content inside of images easily with this new search capability in Office 365.Earlier this year, we rolled out automatic detection of images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

Source: Search for words in your images in Office 365 - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Office 365 on Continuum

According to
    this blog entry
    , Office Mobile should not require a Office 365 subscription in Continuum for Phones until April 1st. However, we have several reports of your issue already. Let us track it down in your case: When you open Microsoft Word in Continuum, you
    see your name on the top-right-hand side. Please, select that. Which account is selected there? Furthermore, after opening an existing Word document » Menu » File » Settings » About » License Type » Does it say:

A) View only

B) Office 365

By the way, the error message is (just for those coming by via an Internet search):

Abi99 (2), Dec 13, 2017
  3. Spell Checker not working in Mail or Word Windows 10

The spelling checker is working in my Windows 10 Mail, and gives suggest corrections in a list, but there is no ADD function shown, to add the word to a custom dictionary. Office 365 Spell checker has this capability and saves the 'new' word to 'custom.dic'
    and 'roamingdefault.dic. Mail seems to have this function, as the 'misspelt' word is at the bottom of the suggested alternatives but with a + in front of it. I assume this will then add it to a Mail custom dictionary but I can find no reference to what its
    file name is or where is it located, so I cannot go and edit it, which I can do with the Office 365 dictionary.

Regards,

Ed

Fleetchief, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

1. New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365 - Similar Threads - Search words images

2. no search bar in Office Word 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no search bar in Office Word 365: I recently installed Office 365. I have Windows 10. I do not have a search window in "Word" to find a word or phrase. Neither do I have "Home" on my upper bar. Someone put Libre Writer etc. on my computer now all of my Word files format has been changed to Libre. How...
  3. Disable new search bar in Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable new search bar in Office 365: Is there any way to disable/roll back the new search bar in Office 365? 157120
  4. Disable new search bar in Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable new search bar in Office 365: Is there any way to disable/roll back the new search bar in Office 365? 157120
  5. New capability in Office 365 to save your files to cloud more easily

in Windows 10 News
    New capability in Office 365 to save your files to cloud more easily: To protect against device loss or damage and to provide anywhere access to files, we recommend storing them in Office 365. Last June we announced Known Folder Move (KFM) in OneDrive for customers on Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10. Known Folder Move provides an easy way to...
  6. Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word: why if I do a windows search for files and I insert READ*.* , the intent is to find files starting with READ, but the search returns a long list of files many not starting with READ Can you help 74332
  7. New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365: _Sk8mO0bLnE Today, we’re thrilled to announce the general availability of Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365, a new feature that helps multinational organizations address their global data residency requirements. Multi-Geo has been in preview for the past 12 months, and...
  8. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  9. New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home

in Windows 10 News
    New Protection Capabilities for Office 365 Personal and Home: With the growing presence and sophistication of online threats like viruses, ransomware, and phishing scams, it’s increasingly important to have the right protection and tools to help protect your devices, personal information, and files from being compromised. Microsoft...
  10. New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more: This month, we’re announcing several updates to the Office apps to help you easily and effectively collaborate with others. This includes real-time co-authoring in PowerPoint, the ability to upload attachments to the cloud directly from Outlook and other collaboration...