Windows 10: New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

Discus and support New security features for Microsoft 365 Business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are concerned about their ability to protect their business from cyberattacks and keep their data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

Source: Safeguard your business with new security features for Microsoft 365 Business - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2018

2. Microsoft 365 Business - how to enroll 2 separate Windows 10 devices for one license?

Hi Sean,

With one license of Microsoft 365 Business, you still can enroll on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 Windows 10 PCs or Macs. Microsoft 365 Business is powered by Office 365 and Windows 10, with device management and security features to help ensure your company’s
    data is protected. If you mean Windows 10 device management, it is not included in Office 365 subscriptions. Let us know if there is any misunderstanding.

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Zhou MSFT, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft 365 Business - Windows 10 Pro Product Lincense is not bundled

I'm surprised to! But looks like the Tech was right, Windows 10 Pro isn't included: Microsoft 365 Business | Microsoft

I thought that was the whole selling point is it rolled up Windows 10, Office, Security, and a bunch of other features. I don't think my tenant is going to both going to Microsoft 365 Business as it just doesn't pencil out. We'll stick with Office 365 and
    volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise.

Solar-Eclipse, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

New security features for Microsoft 365 Business

1. New security features for Microsoft 365 Business - Similar Threads - security features Microsoft

2. Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Authenticator gets new security features: Authenticating our Windows devices in the most secure way is more and more important. Microsoft recently announced New features for Authenticator. I check them these out in my latest video. https://youtu.be/y9SS1XDf9uE submitted by /u/intune_management [link] [comments]...
  3. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  4. Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new features for Microsoft 365 mobile apps: What’s the one essential you’d go back home for if forgotten? Maybe it’s your mask. But also, your mobile phone, right? Your personal organizer, your digital wallet, your instant camera—your mobile device has become the most...
  5. New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    New STOCKHISTORY feature in Excel for Microsoft 365: Disclaimer STOCKHISTORY is currently available to 50% of Microsoft 365 Subscribers in the Beta level of the Office Insider program. The behavior and signature of this function is subject to change. Releasing this way allows us to get early feedback to prepare for a broader...
  6. New Microsoft 365 offerings for small and medium-sized businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft 365 offerings for small and medium-sized businesses: [img] Today, we announced the Microsoft 365 Personal and Family Subscriptions, the first consumer offerings from Microsoft 365. I’m pleased to follow up here to announce related changes to our Office 365 subscriptions for small and medium-sized...
  7. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  8. New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses: This month, we hosted 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual partner conference, and announced a set of new capabilities in Microsoft 365 that enhance teamwork—including a free version of Microsoft Teams. We also rolled out a number of new features across Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft 365 security and management features available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 security and management features available in Windows 10: Last week, we shared the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update has begun rolling out to customers and we highlighted some of our favorite featuresfor people who love and use Windows every day. Windows 10 is running on more than 500 million monthly active devices and continues to...
  10. New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 & Office 365 features for secure productive enterprise: Today I am pleased to join Scott Guthrie and Satya Nadella at Ignite, the largest IT conference in the industry with more than 20,000 attendees. It’s an exciting time to be in IT, with the modern workplace creating a major shift in the way people work. Information is...