Windows 10: new speaker problem

Discus and support new speaker problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks for posting back and marking the thread solved. This can help other users with the same issue in the future. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Access Denied, Apr 5, 2018.

1. new speaker problem

Thanks for posting back and marking the thread solved. This can help other users with the same issue in the future.

Access Denied, Apr 5, 2018
  2. jalea148 Win User

I have a new set of USB external speakers. They worked for a day. After hibernating overnight they stopped. Under device drivers I checked audio.They were not listed. Unplugging and replugging did not help.

:)

jalea148, Apr 18, 2018
  3. External speakers are not working a lot of static in them

External speakers are not working a lot of static in them, they are brand new so it is not speakers, have windows 10 upgraded why am I having this problem in fact was having this problem on old speakers. Thought I was them so I bought new olds problem still
    exsist

Moved to windows 10

Irene Coleman, Apr 18, 2018
  4. new speaker problem

Connecting bluetooth speaker

I think problem in your speaker you should buy new
    speaker

prashantmahto_, Apr 18, 2018
  5. Winuser Win User
    It could be that the speakers are defective. Can you try them on another computer?

Winuser, Apr 18, 2018
  6. Have you tried different USB ports?

Access Denied, Apr 18, 2018
  7. fireberd Win User
    Sounds like a power problem with the USB ports, due to hibernation. And another issue is "hibernation". It wasn't designed for what you are apparently using it for. If you are powering off over night, use the "power off".

fireberd, Apr 18, 2018
  8. jalea148 Win User

new speaker problem

Thank you everybody! It was none of these problems. It turns out Realtek has it's own device manager. It had set the external speakers to off.

jalea148, Apr 18, 2018
Thema:

new speaker problem

1. new speaker problem - Similar Threads - speaker problem

2. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  3. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  4. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  6. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  7. How to fix problem with my speakers

8. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  9. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  10. the problem: my edifier R1280DB bluetooth speakers aren't being seen by windows 7

the problem: my edifier R1280DB bluetooth speakers aren't being seen by windows 7: what does work: pairing my android device to the speakers works in 10 seconds what doesn't work: my windows 7 has the speakers greyed out so they have been detected, "this device has been successfully added", but is greyed out if I right click the greyed out R1280DB icon and...