Windows 10: New SSD clean Install Win 10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support New SSD clean Install Win 10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everybody, In about 2-3 weeks I will get a new SSD Samsung 850 EVO Basic MZ-75E2T0 2TB to replace my too small SSD of the same brand. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hermann, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Hermann Win User

New SSD clean Install Win 10 Pro 64bit

Hi Everybody,

In about 2-3 weeks I will get a new SSD Samsung 850 EVO Basic MZ-75E2T0 2TB to replace my too small SSD of the same brand.

I am running Win 10 Pro 64-bit fully licensed and I have all the keys like Product ID, Installed Key, Original Key, Original Edition and OEM Key.
    I would like to make a clean install, the question, will I run into registration problems with MS and if so, how do I solve them.
    I am living a bit off the beaten tracks in Kyrgyzstan so it will be not too easy to get support. I do speak E/D/F/RU/I and ES so to which office do I turn if I have to call?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Than you,

:)

Hermann, Jul 26, 2016
  2. RickAZYE Win User

How to get a copy of the correct edition of Windows 10

Original Title: win 10 pro 64bit

I did a free upgrade from win 7 pro 64bit to win 10 pro 64bit quite a while ago. I want to do a clean install so I am trying to download a copy of win 10 pro 64bit to a dvd using the media creation tool, but win 10 pro is not on the list, only win
    10, win 10 home, and win 10 N. It shows on my systems page that I am running win 10 pro 64bit. How can I get a copy of the correct edition?

RickAZYE, Jul 26, 2016
  3. tamzeed Win User
    Upgraded to Win10 in old HDD - Now want to do clean install in new SSD

Hi All,

I successfully upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 (both Pro 64-bit) in PC's old HDD. Now I want do a clean install on a brand new SSD. I have a few questions before I buy the SSD.

1. First off, is it possible to do a clean install of Win 10 in the new SSD especially after I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 in the old HDD?

2. If 1 is possible, should I use the Win 10 Media Creation tool to create the ISO
    or just download an untouched Win 10 Pro 64 bit ISO, burn it to a DVD and do a straightforward install?

3. At any point do I need to enter the Win 10 license key or will the new SSD take the license info from the motherboard during the clean install? I have used a Win 10 license key viewing tool to find
    out what it is.

4. What happens to the Win 10 in the old HDD? Does it get deactivated on its own?

5. I only plan to use the SSD and discard the HDD if all is successful.

Thanks!

tamzeed, Jul 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Read this webpage:
    Windows 10

Click on +Using the media creation tool
    +Performing a clean installation using a USB or DVD
    Then the blue or grey Note box:
    The first option to skip the product key will actually be "I don't have a product key"

NavyLCDR, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

1. New SSD clean Install Win 10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - SSD clean Install

2. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  3. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  4. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 clean install on SSD

Win 10 clean install on SSD: I’m trying to install Win 10 Pro on a new SSD. I’m using a bootable USB created with the latest Rufus utility. I’ve gotten to several places in the install screen the everything goes black. So far, as far as the windows repair facility then stalled because it says I’m not an...
  6. Install new SSD & new version of win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install new SSD & new version of win 10 pro: Hi guys, I am going to install a new SSD & new w10. I have got a laptop that I bought from Dell about 5 years ago with windows10 pro pre-installed. Do I need to go and buy a new copy of windows with a new product key or can I download windows from Microsoft using the...
  7. Clean install win 10 Pro

Clean install win 10 Pro: Hello, I'm not a power user or well practiced on or in computing. I have a Lenovo E570 laptop with Win 10Pro V1903 It has two SSD's. I'd like to clean install a new copy of Win 10 Pro. I've got both drives backed up on an external drive. When it comes time to restore...
  8. Win 10 clean install on a new SSD - Activation Questions

Win 10 clean install on a new SSD - Activation Questions: Hi, I had a question for the experts here prior to doing a Windows 10 clean install on a new SSD. Background – My 7-year-old PC came with pre-installed Win 7 Home Basic that I upgraded to Win 10 during the free offer. I used Windows 10 for a couple months before the power...
  9. New 64bit clean install question

New 64bit clean install question: I would like to do a clean install on my wife's PC, going from Win 10 Pro 32bit to Win 10 Pro 64bit. However, she has multitudes of icons and software installed, making a clean install very difficult to say the least. I would like to copy her desktop, download folder,...
  10. Clean install of 10 on new SSD

Clean install of 10 on new SSD: I am about to get a new 240Gb SSD and have been advised to clean install Windows 10 on it. This SSD will replace a SATA HDD in my existing computer running Windows 8.1. I know that I qualify for the free upgrade; I have the "Get 10" icon on my task bar. My first question...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean install of windows 10 pro on ssd

2. new install of win 10 pro on new ssd

3. win 10 64bit installed wrong ssd drivers how can i fix it