Windows 10: New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

Discus and support New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

Source: Microsoft Sticky Notes | Microsoft Store

New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2018

2. Sticky Notes Won't Update

On one of my two computers, Sticky Notes is stuck on version 2.0.5.0. The current version is 2.1.14.0. If in the Microsoft Store I go to "Downloads and updates" and select "Get updates", Sticky Notes never shows up.

Any ideas how to get this app to update?

Other apps are updating but I am curious on what I might not be updated.

I just noticed that on the admin account of this computer that the Sticky Notes app updates just fine.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike McCollister, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Sticky Notes

Dear Stephanie,

Thanks for your help.

Actually, there was no reason to run any troubleshooting step nor to clear the cache Store. All the three PCs we have at home have in the meantime correctly downloaded and installed the new
    version 2.1.17.0 of Sticky Notes.

What actually must has happened, according my records and to some information which I found out on the web , is the following:

• Around March the 16th, and 17th (I am not 100% sure of the exact dates) Microsoft has distributed on the public channel a version 2.1.14.0 of Sticky Notes, derived from a version 2.1.10.0 which
      was in distribution for the Insider channel only. For reasons which I do not know, I see information on the web that this version 2.1.14.0 was after a short time removed by Microsoft.
    • I must have had one PC running at the time that version 2.1.14.0 was in distribution on the public channel, this is why that PC had
      installed it. When I was trying to download it on my other PC's, that version was already removed, such that the PCs could only download the (old) version
    Now that the new version 2.1.17.0 is released on the public channel, all my PCs at home have correctly downloaded and installed it.

You can close the call.

(PS: sorry if in my problem description I initially mention a version 2.1.17.0 while I should have referred to a version 2.1.14.0 )

Monferrato, Mar 12, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

hmm nothing coming through so far.

swarfega, Mar 12, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Came through on ALL of my Win10 machines today. Woo hoo!

New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10 [​IMG]

--Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 13, 2018
  6. Got it on 1 pc but not the other. MS policy of staggering some of their updates is annoying. As much as I despise Apple sometimes at least on things like iOS if an app update is available everyone gets it at the same time.

Scottyboy99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes app

2. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  3. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  4. New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks

New version of MS Sticky Notes sucks: How can Microsoft take a simple application like Sticky Notes and make it worse? It was never very good, but ever since the forced update of the application, it "lost" some of my notes, copying text often doesn’t work, occasionally it refuses to maximize and it is also...
  5. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  6. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  7. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  8. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  9. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available: 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028
  10. New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10: Sticky Notes update, version 2.1.3.0 - updated colour picker UI & new setting to change font size *Smile #Windows10 [img] Tip How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 103675