Windows 10: New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption

Discus and support New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From the beginning, Windows 10 was built for the enterprise. Feedback from millions of IT Pros helped shape our best enterprise version of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption

Source: New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2015

2. Free upgrade to Windows 10

Why have you deleted my comments in your response? What are you trying to hire? Do what I'm doing... be honest!

ArtFernandes, Sep 8, 2015
  3. photekxl Win User
    ""Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctly." Windows 10

Why do you guys have a tool that identifies this problem but can't fix it?

I'm dealing with this on almost 30 machines in our environment on Windows 10 Enterprise 1511 and Windows 10 Pro. None of the fixes you guys have suggested work. In fact, I reinstalled Windows from scratch on a Surface. Initially, things worked. As soon as
    the device grabbed some Windows Updates, start menu and apps again stopped working.

We are no longer issuing any new devices with Windows 10. Is there a patch coming? How is this supposed to be fixed when even a brand new install of Windows only temporarily fixes it? Completely ridiculous.

photekxl, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption

1. New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption - Similar Threads - Surface Enterprise Initiative

2. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  3. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  4. windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2: We have a MS surface go 2 , it comes with Windows 10 home , S mode version . After I have upgraded it to Windows 10 Enterprise , it pops the wifi driver is failed , I tried to find and installed the latest driver for MS surface go 2 , but still not work , the network is still...
  5. windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2: We have a MS surface go 2 , it comes with Windows 10 home , S mode version . After I have upgraded it to Windows 10 Enterprise , it pops the wifi driver is failed , I tried to find and installed the latest driver for MS surface go 2 , but still not work , the network is still...
  6. New Microsoft Search Adoption Resources Available

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Search Adoption Resources Available: We've recently published a new set of adoption resources for Microsoft Search in Bing to include ready to use, localized adoption kits. The Microsoft Search in Bing adoption kits include several ready to use templates for email, Teams, Yammer, and SharePoint to help your...
  7. Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop: I just activated pre-installed Windows 10 Home on a new Surface Laptop 2. I want to rename the User folder assigned by the initial setup. Setup assigned the first few letters of my Microsoft account (C:\Users\vwxyz). I want to use a different name for this User folder, but...
  8. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated: A while back I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 off of eBay for £180. It was all fine until about Friday 9th of November 2018, when the copy of Windows deactivated itself. It says that it cannot reach the organisations activation server. I'm unsure what to do. It doesn't...
  9. Microsoft reveals new Windows 10 business adoption figures

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new Windows 10 business adoption figures: Microsoft recently revealed that Windows 10 is running on more than 700 million devices across the world and last week the at Build 2018 developer conference announced the new Windows 10 business adoption figures. Microsoft says that no less than 200 million businesses are...
  10. Surface Enterprise Initiative Expands to Meet Business Mobility Needs

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Enterprise Initiative Expands to Meet Business Mobility Needs: We launched the Surface Enterprise Initiative last year to help the world’s biggest businesses take advantage of Surface and the best enterprise solutions. Our largest global customers told us they wanted Surface, but needed the enterprise class services and support to let...